"I...I think I understand what you want. You want to, do the, make...have sex. I think I want to as well, but I've never done anything like that, and I don't know if you have either. It doesn't matter, that information, right? And how would we know what the other wanted; there's a lot that comes from sex, communication wise, it would be so much better to understand each other, and we're so terrible at that. Not super terrible, we've done fine so far, sort of..."

You chuckled to yourself and looked back down at Bakugou, feeling that pang of embarrassment again as you turned away and ran your hands through your hair.

"Don't look at me like that."

"ҰөҴ tДℓҜ tөө ӍҴҪӉ ДҋԀ Їt'Ѕ ҪҴtЄ."

You balled your hands into fists, turning your head and eventually your body to face Bakugou. You moved closer and extended your hand, offering to help him up as you pulled him to his feet. He wasn't even that much taller than you, but you felt so small as he stood inches from you, tilting his head to meet your eyes.

"We're really going to have to do it like this, aren't we."

You began to speak in gestures, pointing to him and blushing as you made the same hand gesture he had made before, your hands shaking slightly as you pointed inbetween yourselves and intertwined your fingers. Bakugou nodded and went to speak but you shushed him, pointing to yourself. The red blush spread to your ears and barely tinted your shoulders as you did it again, conveying the notion that you wanted what he wanted as well. It was painstakingly embarrassing, and you both felt a chill run through yourselves, making your hair stand up on end as Bakugous shocked stare turned into an excited smile. You smiled weakly back, until his smile curved into a sadistic smirk, leaning into you and forcing you to lean back. He took a step forward, his body brushing against yours and you backed up, gasping when he pulled you into a tight hug. He whispered against your ear as his hand ran through your hair, and you could make out little 'I love you's and 'Thank you's, making you smile softly. After a few seconds, the prince leaned back to look at your face, before latching his lips onto yours.

You whined and hit at him weakly, your eyes widening as he shoved his tongue through your teeth and into your mouth. It felt weird, but it was surprisingly fun; a new experience for sure. The blonde opened his eyes slowly, half lidded and staring at your blushing face. Bakugou pulled away, making you gasp for air, and he licked his lips, kissing down your jawline towards your neck. He bit your earlobe gently and began to whisper into your ear, his hands once again traveling down your body.

"I love you, (F/N), ӍҰ Sunset, ӍҰ ҏЯЇҋҪЄЅЅ. Їt'ℓℓ БЄ ԌөөԀ, өҜДҰ? Ї ҏЯөӍЇЅЄ."

Small bits and pieces made sense to you, that nickname, his confession...did he call you princess? Isn't that the word Kirishima always uses? You trembled against Bakugou and winced as his teeth grazed your skin, nipping and biting as he moved down along your collarbone. You knew your face was an almost sickly shade of red, you were so confused and uncertain about a lot of things, but deep down, you knew you were really wanting this. You were going to do something done on wedding nights between lovers. You weren't married, but would doing this mean you'd have to? Maybe in Mirag it's different. Your thoughts were interrupted when Bakugou bit your collarbone gently, making you whimper through gritted teeth.

"Ouch, Bakugou-"

He froze when you called his name, slowly coming back up to make eye contact with you. Your (E/C) ones met his red eyes, shining in the light of the flame that was just barely beginning to die out, and he whispered quietly.

"ԌөԀЅ, ҏℓЄДЅЄ ҜЄЄҏ ЅДҰЇҋԌ ӍҰ ҋДӍЄ ℓЇҜЄ tӉДt."

"What?"