Chapter 5: Thinking of Apologies

Harry had hated to have another argument with Snape. Yes, Severus could be mean, jealous, full of cold and hatred sometimes, but he had been a child once. It was just a man who was miserable because he had lost his love. Like a Hagrid who lost Nobert, the Norwegian Ridgeback dragon that Harry and his friends, Ron and Hermione had gave to Ron's brother Charlie's friends. Charlie was in Romania, working with dragons. 
                   Since dragons were illegal at Hogwarts, Harry, Ron, and Hermione had risked sneaking out at night and sending Nobert to Charlie's friends, and later got caught by Filch. Malfoy had heard them discuss Nobert earlier, and had tried to catch them, but Filch had caught him first. Neville had also come to warn them about Malfoy, and they all ended up having detention in the Forbidden Forest, and that's when Harry first met centaurs, a creature that is half horse half human, and Lord Voldemort drinking silvery blood out of a dead unicorn. 
         Severus had been one of Voldemort's supporters, called the Death Eaters, until he heard about Lily and the prophecy. Immediately, he began to be Albus Dumbledore's spy. Even though Lily died, Severus remained as a spy for Dumbledore.

*__*     -__-       ^__^      $__$     >__<      *__*      -__-     ^__^      $__$     >__<

    Harry decided to go apologize to Severus. Snape didn't know how to apologize, and he never would. At least, that's what Harry thought...

*__*     -__-       ^__^      $__$     >__<      *__*      -__-     ^__^      $__$     >__<

       Severus Snape sat in his office, tapping his quill on the rolls of parchment, spattering ink all over the place.. He couldn't concentrate. He was thinking about Harry. Harry had only had the argument with him because he had insulted his father. 
          Severus never thought he would do this, but maybe if he had ignored his thoughts for James Potter and had complimented Lily, there would be no fight. It was time for him to show his good side... to apologize. 
         He felt stupid, apologizing to a student, but Harry would probably never forgive him. He sighed, put down the quill, and got off the chair, willing to leave it; for it was very uncomfortable and cold. Just as his hand turned on the doorknob, he bumped into a student. 
         "Do watch where you're going," he spat. 
         But the student was not any student. In fact, it was Harry Potter, who's nose was bleeding thoroughly. Severus had no idea how he had gotten into this condition, but he guessed it wasn't because he had bumped into him. It had to be something much worse than that. Blood spattering over the floor, Harry gulped at Severus's dumbstruck, disgusted expression.