•11: I was so impress-sed•

Start from the beginning

They do have the vampire beauty and royalty charms.The dinner went on with Jeonguk and Taehyung being questioned about almost every detail of their relationship. Jimin was right. They, all of Taehyung's relatives are dangerously meticulous.

Thank goodness they are well-prepared.The the conversation centred around Taehyung and Jeonguk's
made-up love story, chattering away about anything and everything they had prepared while the others commented and added their own stories and the two just ride along.

Taehyung was resting his head in the crook of Jeonguk's neck, appreciating the feeling of the younger's arm wrapped tightly around his waist as the two of them continued to converse with the people around the table.

It was all going smoothly until Taehyung's mom dropped the bomb.

" So Jeonguk, what did your pack say about your relationship with my son."

Taehyung and Jimin froze at the question. Finally, the question about a vampire and werewolf relationship was brought out.

"Honestly-"Jeonguk paused and frowned, while his head dropped a little.

"My parents... they are both living abroad and they are too busy so d actually haven't talk to them about our relationship yet. " He looked up and stared at Taehyung's parents with glassy doe eyes.

"I just... just wish they'll have time for me too like you coming back here to visit Tae."

He glanced at his mate then back to the old couple and yes, he called his mate Tae, it's part of being a fake couple.

"I was lonely for not having my parents by my side but ever since Tae came, I didn't feel alone anymore and I'm so thankful for that." He continued then he kissed Taehyung's forehead and the room was filled with cooing at the couple while
Jeonguk, Taehyung and Jimin rejoiced inwardly, praising the younger for his wonderful way of tactfully steering the topic away from the 'sensitive case' .

The boy knew how to act...or we don't know. He might be saying the truth.The rest of the night went on, not any more focusing on their relationship but rather, the talk was centralized on Taehyung's
unforgettable moments. By the end of their chit chats,Taehyung's face was beet red because his family just revealed every embarrassing moment they could remember but thanks to all the story telling, Jeonguk was able to know more about Taehyung's life outside their sex sessions.

At least now, Jeonguk knew that the man who shamelessly spreads his legs for him is actually a man with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree who graduated from a prestigious art university and is actually a magna cum laude. Wow, shocking. He also took note that Taehyung wanted to teach children about arts mainly because he loves arts and children.

Jeonguk also found out that Taehyung is currently interested in photography and that he also liked Gucci not because it's a status symbol but
because Gucci is art.Along with unexpected good things about Taehyung, there were also the expected bad things. Though Jeonguk already knew those things and he knows it unfortunately too well.

"No, mom d think he should-"

"Oh, it's okay, son! Don't be shy."

Taehyung's mom stated, waving her hand a little.

" Mom, he can get home on-"

" Really, it's okay Taehyung. I mean, you' re both at the right age so it' s really okay." His mom insisted while giving a familiar suggestive look.

Taehyung and his mom debated on whether Jeonguk should stay the night or not. At first, it was just Taehyung versus his mom but then Taehyung's dad joined,supporting his wife,so Jeonguk also supported his mate but soon, Jimin's mom also argued back so Jimin went and helped his bestfriend but after a while, the others joined the king and queen's side so Yoongi...uhhhmm, Yoongi didn't say a word and Jimin curses him for that.