Tough men.

No one's POV.

The little girl, Clementine, who was knocked out by that horrible man Troy, after she and Y/N tried to help their friend Kenny from being beaten by that monster Carver. She woke up in her bed groaning from the sharp pain on her right cheek.

Clem: Oww...dang it!

She sat up and saw her friends all looking torn after the thing they witnessed earlier today. Sarita was crying while Rebecca and Sarah comfort her. Nick was in bad shape. Carlos was tending to Kenny's wound. Luke and Mike were at the bay door talking to Bonnie. She got up and walked to her friends over by the fire.

Rebecca: What She say, Mike?

Mike: She said she can get us out of here once we get the PA system working. Once she hears it, she'll get us out of here.

Rebecca: That's Good.

Luke: No, it ain't.

Rebecca: What are you saying?

Luke: This is all my fault, guys. I was so hungry I got reckless trying to take some food while I was here. That's why I got caught. I'm sorry.

Clem: Well, Wait, can we even trust Bonnie?

Luke: We don't have a reason to trust her. If she wanted us caught, we'd be caught. But tonight, it's risky.

Nick: He's right. This is pretty goddamn risky guys.

Mike: Are you serious right now? Did you not see what that crazy white boy just did?! He beat an old man senseless and cut up a little boy!

Clem: What are you talking about?

They all look at Clem. Her not knowing what had happened to her best friend. She then looks around for him and doesn't see him.

Clem: Wheres Y/N?

Luke got up and sighed.

Luke: Carver He...cut up Y/N's face.

Clementine's expression goes to shock at what he just said.

Clem: What do you mean "cut-up"?

Luke: He has a big cut on his left cheek. I tried talking to him but he just snapped at me. I think Carver got into that poor kid's head.

Clem looked behind her and sees him curled up in a ball on a cot. Clem try's to walk to him before Luke puts his hand on her shoulder.

Luke: You sure you wanna do this? I can go with you.

Clem: I'm his best friend. I'll be fine.

Luke let's go of her shoulder and walks to him. As she got closer, she hears him mumbling in his sleep and shaking.

Clem: Y/N?

She gets no response and reached her hand out and puts her hand on his arm. Once she touched him, Y/N jumped off the cot, screaming and falls to the floor. Clem puts her hands in the air.

Clem: Y/N, Y/N it's okay! It's me, Clementine!

Y/N breaths heavy and sits up against the wall in a ball. He puts his head in his hands and cries. Clementine cautiously sat down next to him.

Clem: Are you...Okay?

She then noticed the blood on his face and he big cut on his cheek. She then felt sad and worried for her friend.

Clem: You want me to get Carlos?

Y/N: *quietly* No. Killers don't need doctors. Just...pain.

Clem: What?