Five days later

Y/N's POV.

We've been on the run from this Carver character for days on end and it's been kinda hard. We went to Where Pete was And found him all eaten up, which made Nick look horrible. Rebecca's having trouble moving every step she takes. We're almost out of food and water. We need to get to that ski lodge before Carver catch's up to us. Clementine climbed on a rock and laid flat on it with her binoculars and looked through them.

Y/N: See anything?

Clem: Yea, I can see the ski resort and the bridge.

Alvin: Do you see anyone?

Clem: Can't tell. The trees make it hard to see anything.

Carlos: Does the bridge look passible?

Clem: Yea, I think so.

Luke: Great.

Clem hopped off the rock and landed next to me and we walked back to the group.

Carlos: We need to get across that bridge, let's get a move on.

Luke: Now Wait a minute. If we all go scooting across that thing, we can get spotted and be trapped. I'm gonna sneak across and see if anyone is over yander.

Carlos: I don't think spitting up the group is such a good idea.

Luke: Well i didn't say it was a good plan. It's definitely better than risky the whole group to go across.

Alvin: So whats your plan?

Luke: Me, Y/N and Clem will go over quietly and see what's what.

Y/N: Why don't me and Clem go over?

They all look at me surprised.

Carlos: You two should stay here. Your just...

Clem: We can do it Carlos. We survived two years in the woods. I'm sure we can handle it.

Luke: Okay then. Just run back here in case things get hairy, all right?

Y/N: You got it. And you think I can use your machete?

Luke: Yea, sure thing. Just bring it back to me. That thing has saved my ass more times that i care to mention.

He gets his machete and hands it to me. I swing it around a little and smirk at Clementine.

Clem: *chuckles*Come on, no need to show off.

Y/N: Once we get to the other side, I'll signal you guys with a flashlight.

Nick: Let me go with.

Luke: You should stay. We need more guns over here.

Nick: I'll be fine Luke. Clem, tell him.

Clem: Luke's right. Plus we're just scouting, not making loads of noise.

Nick looks away, annoyed and sat back down on the tree stump.

Y/N: We'll be fine, don't worry about us.

Me and Clementine walked down the path to the bridge.

Y/N: Hey Thanks for Your help back there.

Clem: Of course. But why didn't you want Luke to come with us?

Y/N: Because everyone is still on edge about Carver and Pete's death. Luke seems like he's the one who keeps the group from panicking. Especially with Nick. Not saying I don't trust him, its just that Pete was close to him and since he saw his body by that truck, he just looks...I don't know, scared?