Prologue

Blast from the past, this is an older story that was taken down, and yes I'm still a sucker for super heros. I also changed the quirk, because of Reasons.

I sat in Midoriya's room seeing all of his all might toys and posters. We finally came inside after his 20th attempt to activate his quirk it was my job to record the results.

Izuku:"Nothing happened, the doctor was right I'm never gonna have a Quirk."

Y/n:"I refuse to believe that! You have the potential the Midoriya. "

Izuku::"Really? But everyone else always makes fun of me for being weak being Deku."

Y/n:"You're not weak, you can do anything if you try, you're not Defenseless Izuku, plus im here, together were like eachothers shadow.

I wrap my arm around his neck.

Y/n:"Think of us as a dynamic duo."

Midoriya:"How can we be a team if I don't have a quirk."

Y/n:"Even IF you're quirkless, you have a good heart you can be a hero."

...

We were in awe, the giant robot was obliterated, I could help buy smirk in tears seeing Midoriya one punch a it's saving all of us with his quirk.

The shockwave from the impact almost knocked my goggles of my face. I grabbed them in mid air.

The smirk disappeared from my face as he began to fall, his badly bruise limds flailing in the air.

Y/n:"Oh crap, I got you Midoriya! "

I yelled trying to intercept him but I wasn't fast enough, then he started floating.

Looking seeing the girl we met earlier.

Y/n:"Hey thanks for saving my friend-, or you okay? “

??????:"Yeah, no- problem."

She started barfing of beautiful sparkles.

I run over carefully grabing Midoriya in my arms

??????:"Release."

Midoriya:"Y/n my legs, and arm..."

Y/n:"I know your quirk is to awsome for your body! But we can fix that."

I winked holding him bridal style.

Midoriya:"I don't think I'll ever be able to walk again."

Recovery girl:"Now don't be so over dramatic, you'll be fine."

She said walking over kissed him on the forehead, his arm and legs rapidly healed.

Y/n:"Awesome! Thanks Recovery girl."

Recovery girl:"No problem just make sure, he doesnt hurt himself like that again."

Y/n:“I promise."

I smile letting Midoriya down, and I ran to help girl that saved him got up.

??????:"Thank you.

Y/n:"No problem."

She walked out to the exit looking tired,  turning back to Midoriya  he now held his head down.

I lightly punched him on the shoulder, then slapped him in the face.

Midoriya:"Ow."

Y/n:"Like I said, you could do it and look at you now, taking out giant city destroying robots in one punch man."

Izuku:"Yeah, you were right..."

...

Pop:"So how do you think you did?"

Daisuke Tsukumo
Quirk: Owl-he can do what ever an owl can do except fly, this also makes him look like a giant bird.

Y/n:"Though I did my best on the entrance exams there where a lot of other students with way more powerful quirks. "

Ma:"Good I'm glad you did your best. A Quirk like yours may not be flashy, but I'll be damned if I trained you half to death just for some kid with an explosion quirk to get In over you, and if you did fail that elite school system will face my wrath!"

Melissa Tsukumo
Quirk: Carbyne- She can change her skin into a near indestructible armor, and manipulate it at will.

Shoko:"Y/n is too awsome to not win Mama!"

Me and my dad back away as she was surrounded by a dark arua, Shoko my little sister laughed.

Shoji:"Meh if he did make it, there is always me. "

Shoji Tsukumo
Quirk: Black Feather- he can generate seemingly unbreakable feather from his body.

Pop:"Right still need to grow alitte more Shoji, and honey your cookies are burning."

Ma:"No!"

She dove into the kitchen opening the oven. She stretched her arms grabbing the oven burners pulling them out and placed the almost charded trey on the counter.

Ma:"Sorry Y/n I messed up your good luck cookies."

Y/n:"Ma, I already took the exam."

Ma:"They were for if you didn't pass."

Y/n:"Huh?"

Pop:"I would've had to mail them to the school staff."

Y/n:"Oh."

...

It was a few days later,my mother was active drill Sargent making me do hand stand clap push-ups.

Pop:"Hey you got an envelope from U.A."

Ma:"Don't stop Y/n. "

She said walking over to Pop.

Y/n:"Right."

Ma:"Thank you Love."

I continue sweating out and ocean I could feel my brain pulsate. Hearing her rip the paper open.

Pop:"Oh a holo message, fancy."

I see a small grey disk fall into my periferal as it shines a bright light.

All might:"I am Here! to give you a message. Young Y/n Tsukumo you have been accepted into U.A. academy, your skill and usage of your Quirk are proof enough you can make an excellent hero! Have a good rest and prepare to have me as your number one Teacher!"

Ma:"He is amazing, Y/n you did it!"

Pop:"I know right, and y/n now that you've been don't slack on your training."

Y/n:"Y-yes sir!"

Ma:"If I catch you slacking, you'll run lapps around the city."

Y/n:"Yes ma'am!"

I say going faster more Sweat pouring off of my body.

Y/n:I'll"go plus Ultra!! I will be Beyond Ωmega!!!"