"Alliances Are Not Set in Concrete"

Previously on Survivor...

After Gil's closest ally left in the game was voted out, he was stuck in the middle with one group consisting of Lorraine, Nadine, and Sherman, and the other alliance containing Ahmed, George, and Jasmine. When Sherman made Gil uncomfortable, Gil knew who he was going to side with and sent Sherman home.

6 are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Night 27

Fuaguerra - Post-Tribal

(The six members of Fuaguerra head back to camp and set their torches down)

Gil: Now, that was a hard decision. 

Nadine: It must have been.

Gil: I had to go with what was best for my game.

George: Well, I'd say you made the right decision.

(Nadine and Jasmine walk to the beach)

Nadine: Thank you for not voting me out. I'm so grateful.

Jasmine: Yeah, no problem. We never even wanted to in the first place.

Jasmine (CON): Nadine and I have been getting close lately, but George and Ahmed might take note of that. I know I'm third in that alliance. Maybe it's time to find a new group. 

(Lorraine, George, and Ahmed stand at camp)

George: So, are you affiliated with Jasmine in any way?

Lorraine: What? Me? No. We have some sort of a friendship but we're not aligned.

Ahmed: Yeah, there's clearly no all-girls alliance going on here.

Lorraine: Exactly.

Gil (from the shelter): Haven't you noticed that Nadine and Jasmine have been getting close lately?

George: Yeah, but she knows who she's loyal to.

Ahmed: Well...

Ahmed (CON): As of now, I'm not entirely sure that Jasmine is going to stick to our alliance. Hopefully at some point Jasmine's gonna realize that she's in the majority. I don't think George realizes that alliances are not set in concrete.

Day 28

Reward Challenge

Jeff: Come on in, guys!

(The castaways walk in and stand on their mat)

Jeff: You guys ready to get to today's reward challenge?

Castaways: Yes!

Jeff: Today we're going to do something a little different. I'm going to show you the reward before I tell you about the challenge. We're up to day 28 in this game. You've been away for nearly a month. Today, you'll be playing for love. Your loved ones are coming out now.

(Everyone is excited)

Jeff: George, get ready for some love!

(George's father walks towards the mat as George runs up and gives him a hug, with small tears welling up in George's eyes)

George: How are things?

Bennie: Okay. I'm so glad to see you.

George: Me too.

Jeff: You two clearly have a close relationship.

George: I mean, ever since my mom passed away, we only have each other. That's it.