"Thank the Survivor Gods"

Previously on Survivor...

On the Agua tribe, Jasmine seemed like the next immediate target, however Gil, Jake, and Finn began to distrust Patty. On Tierra, June was getting more and more out of control. But Shirley, Nadine, Sherman, and Lorraine still had a plan to vote out Hal, a physical threat. 

Even though the dominant tribe Tierra won their second Reward challenge, they still managed to lose the Immuntity challenge by one puzzle piece. The men, with the help of June, decided to target Shirley at the next Tribal Council, viewing her as a mental threat. But, there was a deadlocked tie at Tribal Council, and it was June that was rocked out of the game. 

14 are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Night 6 

Tierra - Post-Tribal

(The Tierra tribe returns to camp and sets their torches down)

Nadine: That was crazy.

George: Yeah, I know.

Lorraine (CON): At tribal, there was a deadlock tie, and June ended up being gone. Which means that there is a clear majority consisting of me, Shirley, Sherman, and Nadine. Thank the Survivor gods!

(Luke, George, and Hal gather together)

Hal: We are so screwed.

Luke: I know. This is terrible.

George: There aren't any idols this season, right?

Luke: We just need to win the next immunity.

Day 7

Reward Challenge

(Shots over the competition ground is shown, along with dramatic music in the background)

Jeff: Come on in, guys!

(The Agua tribe walks in and stands on their mat. They look over as the Tierra tribe enters)

Jeff: Agua, getting your first look at the new Tierra tribe. June voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Fiona *whispering*: That was foolish of them.

Jeff: Are you guys ready to get to today's reward challenge?

Castaways: Yes!

Jeff: For today's challenge, you'll start with two tribe members racing out to get a set of poles. You'll use the poles to transport a buoy over a balance beam, using the buoy to release a boat. With the boat released, you'll pull yourself back to shore. From there, you'll assemble a slingshot and use the buoy to knock over three targets. The first tribe to do so wins reward. One important rule: the people who go out to get the poles can't shoot for the targets. Wanna know what you're playing for?

Castaways: Yeah!

Jeff: Hamburgers with soft drinks are on the line. Yummy! I'll give you a minute to strategize and we'll get started.

Highlights:

1. Ahmed and Fiona (Agua) and Luke and Shirley (Tierra) swim out for the poles. Ahmed and Fiona have a slight lead over Luke and Shirley, with Shirley lagging a little bit. Luckily for Tierra, Luke and Shirley barely make it through the balance beam before Ahmed and Fiona, making the tribes even. Though, Shirley and Luke pull themselves a bit faster to shore than Ahmed and Fiona, giving Tierra the edge.

2. Gil assembles the slingshot for Agua, and Sherman does so for Tierra. Gil finishes assembling the slingshot rather quickly, so Patty seizes the opportunity to try the slingshot.