Part 12

*Liam's pov*

Me and Courtney are finally together I finally got the courage to ask her and I'm really happy.

I took Courtney's hand and we entered the club, we all grabbed a drink and then headed down to the dance floor.

After a couple of hours everyone started to get tired and decided to sit down.

"Where's Harry" I asked

"I'm not sure, he was talking to Caroline the last time I saw him" Niall said

"I was dancing with him less than 2 minutes ago" Hannah said

We all set out on a search around the club, I was looking with Hannah as she didn't want to look alone.

When we came to by the toilets Hannah turned away as she saw Caroline straddling Harry as he was kissing her. Hannah walked away and I went up to him.

"Harry what the hell is your problem mate" I screamed

"I dunno what you're talking about Liam, just go away" he shrugged

"what happened to being there for Hannah and making sure no-one hurt her even if you weren't together"

"yeah what about it"

"you're hurting her, she's just walked because she saw you two, you know that"

"we went on one date we're not married Liam"

"I don't give a crap you've hurt her and I have lost all respect for you, do you know that" I said before punching him and walking away.

Hannah:)

Where are you?;)xx

Leeyum

"I'm out, I want some time to think I'll meet you back at the hotel later okay:) xx

I couldn't believe he had done that to my best friend I went to find everyone else and then we made our way back to the hotel leaving Harry in the club with Caroline.

As soon as we got to the hotel me, Louis, Zayn and Niall headed out to look for Hannah, we split in to pairs, me and Louis then Zayn and Niall. I hoped we would find her.....