Chapter 3

William banged on the door harder than he ever had before. He cursed under his breath as the bolt kept the door from opening.

An incident had happened at the pizzeria, and this person, found out the plans he had in store for you. But he was not about to let it go to waste. He had waited forever for the right time, and it was not going to slip from his fingers. Not this time.

He grabbed the axe, that was strapped on his back, and hacked at the door with all his might, finally able to make progress. He then kicked the door down off its hinges and rushed through the open door just as the guy swung you over his shoulder.

Williams breath caught in his throat, and he lunged attacking the person with every ounce of strength.

The man dodged, but the axe sank deep into his leg, making the figure scream out in pain and fall to the floor dropping you. You fell to the floor sprawled only a few feet away.

William smiled, the dye from his hair dripping with each passing moment, the sweat now black.

His hair, now tinged purple on the top, and black towards the bottom, began showing who he really was.

The man screamed as the smile spread across Williams face. Evil intent gleaming in his eyes.

The contacts had not fallen out yet, which meant he still had dark brown eyes. Just his luck.

He pulled the ax out roughly, then began axing the man harshly into pieces, all along, a smile spread across his lips.

Blood soaked the floor, and he stopped axing. His breath rough and forced. He stood, his axe over his shoulder still clutched in his hand. He smiled one last time at the man, then frowned looking at you.

His expression changed, and yet he knew the feeling all too well. He had the feeling whenever he was close to you. But tomorrow, he would try to end it all.

With that he gently picked you up and carried you to the now awaiting car outside. He set you in the back seat, practically sprawled, in the car, then drove off into the night, police sirens ringing through the air at your house.

You would not notice however in the end, because you were never awake for it...