chapter 3...

Ziva's Pov:

brightness blinds me as I wake up to birds chirping and the wind blowing. did he leave me outside all night?

yawning I go to get off the porch till I'm tugged back, looking back I see I'm still tied to the dang post...

OH COME ON!!!

whining I start to tug the rope digging my paws into the ground I pull till it snaps sending me rolling backwards.

FINALLY!!!

some tough rope that is.

smiling in victory I start trotting towards the woods, bye bye mate. wagging my tail I get closer to the woods only to feel a shock of pain in my neck.

stopping I look around to see little poles in the ground in front of me, waiting for that pain to come again.

I walk forward only to feel it again in my neck, jumping back because its shock was more powerful this time, shaking my fur out I freeze when I feel something around my neck...

what in the...

did this dude put a dang collar thing on me... and it shocks me!!!

whimpering I start to try to scratch it off, this is where I wish I was human again but even then I wouldn't know how to get this stupide thing off.

sighing I walk back to the porch and lay down looking around I see a bowl of food and water, I'm not really hungry no more.

huffing I lay there wondering what my father was doing.

deep in my thoughts I didn't even see the strange man at the bottom of the steps.

He was tall but not as tall as mate, he had blond hair and blue eyes and also looked like he hadn't shaved in a while too. He steps up on the step but I let out a low growl not trusting him.

he must have not seen me because he jumped back wide eyes looking at me.

I stand and block his entrains. I don't know this boy.

he put his bottom foot on the step again causing me to growl, we went through this for about 15 minutes before he laughed and shook his head.

" You one feisty one huh," he said walking up the stairs, I growled louder backing up as he approached.

my growl seemed to be doing no good as he kept walking towards me, till he crouched down pulling his hand up, I flinched at the action thinking he might hit me. looking back up I see he hasn't moved his hand.

walking forward a little I sniff his hand, rubbing my nose against it, then nipping it softly, he flinched a little but just kept still. I somehow felt safe with him and laid my head against his palm. He ran his fingers through my fur scratching my head and behind my ears. my tail wagged and thumped on the ground happy.

" So where did you come from little wolf" he stood up walked over, and knocked on the door, after a couple of minutes no one answered

"must be on a run" he mumbled out

he shrugged and sat on one of the posts pulling out a little box from his pocket... what in the world is that.

sighing I plop back down and lay there waiting for gosh knows what.

It's been an hour and this boy is still in the small box, won't that hurt his eyes, looking at this man or boy not really sure his scent smells different then mates or the people I've past coming here. He doesn't smell of wolves but something else.

a growl cut my thoughts off, looking forward I see the same big white wolf standing at the bottom of the stairs, that's mate. my tail thumps a little and I go to stand up only to lay back down when his eyes meet mine as he growls low. never mind then.