chapter 1...

Ziva's Pov:

BITCH

FUCKEN PIECES OF SHIT

I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEEP YOUR ASS AROUND

WORTHLESS

I've gotten used to these insults; you could say it's become part of my life.

I never understood why my father was like this. He said it was my fault she died, that if I hadn't been born then his love, his mate would still be alive.

I know he's in pain, I know he hates that I'm even breathing, and she is not. I guess that's why I just deal with the beatings. I focus on surviving; I stay strong for her but there's only so much beating someone can take before they break all the way.

A yelp leaves my lips as I feel his hard steel boots encounter my ribs, feeling the bone crack and shatter within me. I'm going to have to treat that by tonight, what felt like hours he finally had enough and left my room but not before calling me more names and slamming my door.

Limping over towards my old supplies kit I wrap my ribs and bandage a couple of other bruises and cuts after caring for myself I crawl towards the two blankets I was allowed and snuggled close, curling into a small ball as my father didn't pay the power bills this month, meaning no heat for this winter. After a couple of minutes, I slowly go into a deep slumber, dreaming of white fur and grey eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

thump!!

I yelp as I feel a boot kick my chest making all the air leave my lungs.

"Wake up mutt," he says, grabbing a chair and pulling it so he's sitting in front of my hunched-over form, smiling a sick smile as I try to get my breath back.

Sitting down he leans forward and clasps his hands together; I can tell he's drunk because his eyes are droopy, and he reeks of beer. Maybe he will go easy today.

" I've got a little surprise, little mute" he breathes out. I shivered in disgust because the last time he said that I couldn't move for a week because he lost a bet against some guys and used me as payment.

He gives me a wicked smile and then starts to speak but leans over snoring before he can get a word out, dang he must have been tired. sighing I stay lying down looking around till I see he left the door open.

I have a chance.

I can run.

Can I though

He is the only family I have.

Families don't beat you or hurt you.

So, taking that chance I bolt up and out the door the best I could, going through the house I used to love well used to know it's just memories of pain and abuse. Opening the door I'm met with brightness, I remember I used to love nature and the feeling it gives you when my mother was still alive, she loved the outdoors just as much.

Seeing the woods in front of the house I sprint into action, please work, please work.

"Hello... Gina... I need you to help me shrift please, we need to get out of here" I say to my wolf, she stopped talking the day we got tortured by these guys when we were 10 so it's been just me for 8 years.

I felt a weak pull, and then pain hit me hard, getting on my hands and knees I jumped and shifted into my silver wolf, running forward away from the hell I grew up in.

I kept running, not knowing where I was going or what I was going to do, I didn't know how to hunt... but I guess I can learn it can't be that hard right?

I ran for 8 hours till I couldn't do more, I fell on the ground breathing hard and weak. I closed my eyes and learned the sound of the woods.

birds.

insects.

trees moving from the wind.

deer.

DEER!!!

jumping up I put my nose up and smelled around, I found the scent of the deer and followed it coming to a clearing, there stood a momma and a baby dear, oh I was so hungry, but I couldn't take their lives. They did nothing wrong.

sighing I turn around and search for some small birds and rabbits, hoping to get one of them before night falls.

It's going to be a long night.

_________________________

Author note:

This chapter is short so sorry

I hope you guys like it so fare

I'll see you guys soon

bye for now;)