"Keep her away from James, he's going to tell her the cutest shit ever just to try to convince her to go back to him. Don't allow him that." He said.

"All right I need to piss him off" I said and high fived him.

******

Mira's P.O.V

The sunlight woke me up from a deep, dreamless sleep. I sat up slowly and stretched happily. I decided to text my manager about the photoshoot.

"Be ready in one hour I'll come and pick you up." My manager texted me.

Well great I have only one hour left to get ready. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I wore black yoga pants along with a red crop top. I also used red lip stick and straightened my hair. I was looking for my sunglasses when I heard a knock on my door.

"Yeah come in?" I said while searching for my sunglasses.

The door opened and Neymar entered in with a cute smile.

What's that supposed to mean.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Where are you going and why are you dressed up this hot?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I have a photoshoot in one hour." I confirmed.

"I can give you a lift." He suggested.

"No need to, my manager is going to pick me up." I smiled and pat his head.

"Can I join you?" He smirked.

"No you've practice." I smiled.

"No I don't." He chuckled.

"You still can't." I laughed.

"Can I at least come and pick you up when you're done?" He suggested.

"Fine." I gave in.

***************

My manager picked me up and headed to the photoshoot. I quickly got undressed and started with the shooting. A couple of hours later I finally finished and walked out of the building where Neymar was waiting for me. We bumped into lots of paparazzis.

I spotted James and Cristiano walking over to us. No idea why they were here.

"Hey Mira!" James called.

"Hey!" I waved.

Neymar suddenly walked over to me and hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Oh my god why in front of the paparazzis.

I quickly turned around and pushed Neymar back into the building.

"Are you out of your mind don't kiss me in public they're going to write shitty rumours." I exclaimed.

"Calm down, nothing is going to happen." He said.

Of course he'd be the one telling me that.

"I don't want rumours because I'm clearly not in a relationship with you." I said and slapped his arm.

"Not yet." He smirked obviously finding it funny.

"Neymar." I said and slapped his arms.

"I already told you to mark my words." He smirked.

"Shut up and let's go." I said.

We walked back to his car and drove off.

"Let's go get something to eat." He said.