10.

Is that's your real first name
______________

Daniel walked in last to the little cafe. It was a little but he liked it. It looked comfy and the people there was there looked like normal students.

He followed Corbyn and Zach up to order and then they sat down at a little table in the back.

He sat down beside Zach and took his notebook up at his backpack. He laid it on the table and took his pen in his and began to draw slowly.

Corbyn and Zach where talking about random stuff in the background which he ignored. He just continued to draw until the door opened.

He looked up as Zach and Corbyn did and was meet my a brown eyed boy with curly hair. He could feel Zach blush beside him so he simple smiled as his friend's 'crush'

Himself didn't find him attractive but sure he looked good. His type was more brunette with green eyes. Like Jonah but sure he couldn't admit that.

Then he looked up a couple minute after and spotted a boy sitting a little away from him. He was sitting with the curly haired boy.

He had black glasses on while he was holding a pencil in his hand. He was staring out of the window while he had red rosy cheeks. Just like Zach's.

But there wasn't something about him that made him think if he had seen the person before. He knew he had but who was he. The boy just kept staring out of the window until he again looked down.

Daniel frowned but looked again down in his notebook until he heard a gasp beside him.

He looked up and saw Zach looking down in his notebook and up at the boy, back and forth.

"You okay?" Asked Daniel him. Zach shook his head. He frowned. Sure Zach was weird sometimes but this was on another level

"L-look at your drawing and then at the boy" said he slowly and looked at Corbyn shocked. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

Daniel rolled his eyes and did it, Corbyn did it too. What was going on?

"What is it Zach?" Asked Daniel quite annoying, he was ready to hear that it was all just a joke or something, but they never said anything. Now he was scared.

"Wait until the boy looks up again" said Corbyn and looked back at the boy. Daniel looked at both his friends until his eyes fell back at the boy.

Then he looked up again.

Daniel looked quickly at him and then down at his notebook. He did it many times until his jaw dropped. The boy looked exactly like Jonah

"This can be true" said he and looked back up at his friends who was just as shocked at him.

"That is Jonah" said Zach slowly.
____________