0.

It's the only thing I ever do
_____________

Daniel loved to draw, no matter if it where on paper or on a wall, he just simply loved to watch what a pencil could make.

It was something that nobody could take away from him. The way the pencil touched the paper, and drew the sharp lines, the way it made circles that most of the time was uneven.

He was the only one that knew which pencils to use, It was only him that saw the color he should use, and the number that was written on the pencil. It was only him that knew the way to hold it.

He was the only one that knew which paper was best. It was only him that had to feel and look at it before using it, because he needed different paper to all his different drawings.

The way his eyes where focusing on the smallest things on the white paper, was something anybody else, wouldn't find the interest in. He could sit for hours staring at the paper.

His family and friends was proud of him. They where proud of what he did, they loved that he had something to do.

He could sit in his room in his house for hours. Just smiling to himself when it all gave a meaning in his head, or when he finally made the right line that he had used minutes on.

The characters he made could he use hours on, he always made a storyline and how the character looked, they looked like his imagination.

He hated that they weren't real. He would wish they was as he always made them, like himself, he wanted to know what it was like to have him as a friend.

But he tried something different on his next character, but something unexpected cames out.

_________________