"No need commander. Cheng , i mean my assistant will bring him."

The way she is talking is different. She called her guard by name and who's 'him'?

 She called her guard by name and who's 'him'?

Then  a horse neighed from behind us. I turned around to see the most handsom stallion in the world. A black stallion. Now this should be 'him' she refered to. His mane was long and felt to his side and was pitch black. Powerful hind legs, strong chest, deep black eyes just like his owners. The princesse's. With pride he gallops towards the princess. He lowers his head to her. She is,i mean the princess is so wonderful.and attractive. Im not supposed to think so.but she is. She with great care combs his mane with her hands and leans her forehead on his. The black stallion neighs again with delight. This is a perfect sight. A fair women in black armery with a powerful black stallion standing in front of the huge palace gates in a pitch black night with a torch flaming by her side giving a bright orange flaming touch to the background.
Then she breaks the silence and turns to us.

" So lets move."

" yes princess."

She sprang on to the horse light as a feather. Intresting again. She took a strong grip on the horse. She is on her way.In seconds we joined her.
Commander turned towards the palace for his onelast look.
So this is it. The final move for our nation. I may not return but may the empire survive. May the emporer empress and the little crown prince survive. Let them fight back. I will not give up until the end. Empress F-Ann- Hwa thank you for keeping trust on me.

The princess noted the humbleness of the commander. His loyalty towards the emperor and the nation. She sighed in great respect towards him and then left the grand palace behind. The commander bowed facing the palace and followed the princess.

The princess and i guided our horses in line in the front. While Bojan on horse and my fellow people on foot followed us behind.

We moved in silence for hours. Ive got lots of questions about her. Even the empress didnt reveal. This might not be the time for her quest. There are more important things right now. So i thought of breaking the silence.
Now here she breaks it. Im actually glad about it.

" Commander im sure that youve got lot to know about me."
She said without turning to me. Of course, but i didnt say it out loud.
"If you like you may ask cause if i start ill start to blabber everything wanted and unwanted stuff and i might sound annoying. So direct me through questions important to build somekind of knowledge which might advantage on working us together to face this battle. And please remember that im under your command in this warground."
She turned to me and with a warm smile she noded still keeping the same pace with her stallion. Now i was a bit uncomfortable. And thats weared. Icant remember i have ever become so.