Captured

Welcome back to "My Past Haunts Me," I get the last chapter might have been confusing and sorry for that, I'll eventually go back and edit all of these parts so that they make more sense.

Chapter 7

Toshiro woke up with a pain in his head in the same place he fell unconscious in the dark basement that haunted his childhood the only difference was he was now tied up. His teal eyes glowed through the darkness as he searched for something to help him get out of the situation. He looked up as he heard the familiar creak of the basement door opening up and then the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. A tall dark figure appeared at the bottom of the stairs as Toshiro tried to see through the dark.

    "I see you finally decided to come back home," the main griminess, "What happened to those boys is your fault, you could have stopped it if you only came back home. I missed you," the man said wickedly with a grin that would make the bravest person on earth tremble.

    "What so you could continue doing it to me? If you haven't noticed I'm an adult now, how the hell would you continue with me as an adult!" Toshiro growled.

    "Well, you see that's where you would have joined me with your own son," Toshiro's father answered simply. Toshiro's eyes darkened as he heard his father's sick comment.

    "You are a disgusting bastard!" Toshiro spat. He would have said more but he received a powerful punch to the right side of his face making him fall over to his side. Toshiro held in his winces not wanting his father to know he had actually caused him some pain.

    "Now is that any way to talk to your father! I have been searching for you for so long and I've missed you Toshiro. Now be obedient and listen to everything I say," Toshiro's father hissed at him. 

    "You are no father, you are just a sperm donor! You were never my father just the man that caused me and many other miseries and you know what! We hate you for it," Toshiro barked out in anger. Toshiro was going to continue, but he felt a sharp kick to his stomach causing him to have his breath knocked out of him as he hit the wall. He coughed trying to get his breath back as he looked up at his father approaching him. Toshiro was glad he hadn't brought Karin along, he didn't know what situation he would be in if he had, and he hoped she didn't show up. He didn't want her seeing him in such a state of weakness. He was brought out of his thoughts when another kick to the gut came making him cough even more.

    "You listen to me when I'm talking!" his father yelled furiously before he proceeded to beat Toshiro.

Karin. She had torn the office apart searching for a clue that could tell her where Toshiro had gone when she had finally gone through the old files that Toshiro was looking at.

    "Why was he looking over witnesses.." she pondered as she began to sort through them. She gasped as she realized the pattern Toshiro had found. All the cases before Toshiro became an officer. A witness with white hair and blue eyes always came forward stating he saw where the child came from. "Tell me you didn't go alone," she growled before slamming down the papers and racing out of the office. "Renji watches Haru, everyone else I need some backup," she yelled as she ran out to a police car that she could barrow. She and several other police officers sped down the road with sirens on and light flashing. "Toshiro you better be okay," she prayed. They were at the creaky old house within a couple of minutes and Karin stopped behind Toshiro's car. She immediately ran to his car checking for any abnormal things that might indicate that he had been jumping in his car. To her relief, everything was how she remembered it and she was able to turn her attention to the house. The officers gathered around her, as she was the highest-ranking officer of the group waiting for their orders. "Spread out search the house," she said before leading the charge into the house with guns drawn. As each officer cleared each room they yelled out clear to let the others know the room was safe. They did this until the only room that was left unchecked was the basement. The other officers were regrouping by the front door when Karin saw the basement door. Sucking in a breath she quickly opened it and stared down the basement her flashlight on at the end of her gun. "Toshiro!" she yelled into the basement. She could hear something muffled as if something was struggling. She looked towards the front seeing that the others still were regrouping and not wanting to give Toshiro's dad any more time to do whatever he was doing to Toshiro she headed down. As she ended at the bottom of the stairs she could see the corner where Torshiro was tied up laying on his side with his father kneeling beside. His father removed his hand that he had around Toshiro's mouth and placed it on the gun that was pointing at her. Karin was horrified at the condition Toshiro was in. She could see blood on the ground and his nose was obviously broken with bruises forming in various parts of his body. She clenched her teeth in anger as she glared at Toshiro's father.