wow, pt. 2 | griffin johnson

summary: y/n and griffin were still apart. y/n spent the time at home, she was at home for so long that playlist was over and her brother peyton was home. he was worried about her. he made sure she was okay even though he knew she wasn't. peyton was so tired of y/n being endlessly sad that he called to meet with griffin himself...

"mom, he never loved me. he said he never loved me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd p.o.v.

it was three days after y/n had resorted to her childhood home. her brother peyton was coming home from playlist today and y/n didn't want him to find out that her and griffin were taking a break. she did not know what to say.

y/n's p.o.v

i was sleeping in my old room, exactly how i remember it. fortunately, mom didn't change anything. i heard my mom walk into my room. she sat on the side of my bed, to where my back was turned towards her.

she ran her hand through my hair and spoke quietly, "hey, your brother's home, sweetie."

i stirred a little bit. i slightly opened my eyes to look at the clock hung on the adjacent wall. 11:30 in the morning. Oh my god, i really am falling apart...i never sleep in that late.

i slowly got up and walked out of my room to go see my brother, peyton. i assumed he was in his room because the music was blaring out of his room. i stopped at his closed door and knocked.

"come in!"

i slowly opened the door and slapped a fake smile on my face.

once we made eye contact with each other he immediately smiled and gave me a hug. we hugged longer than usual, just appreciating one another. after a few minutes, we broke apart, and i sat on his bed while he finished unpacking.

"how was playlist?" i asked.

a smile arose on his face, "y/n it was so fun! i don't know why you didn't tell me it would be that fun! i made many friends, saw so many of my fans. most of them asked me where mom was, but it doesn't even matter because i'd say yes to going in a heartbeat."

i smiled at his words, he seemed so happy.

"that's great, pey. i'm glad you had fun!"

he looked up from his suitcase after a moment, locking eyes with me.

"but the real question is, how are you?"

i looked at him with confusion, knowing deep down what he was going to say.

"what do you mean?"

he scoffed dramatically, "mom told me what happened, y/n."

"yeah, well...it's not a big deal."

peyton's jaw dropped, "a big deal, A BIG DEAL. you and griffin have been dating for 4 years. dammit, y/n, you moved in together. i was ready for the wedding!"

i responded calmly, "well, it's over. so might as well return your wedding suit."

"you gotta do something, y/n. i know you love him."