"Come." was all the man said and then started to walk away. Midoriya was confused but some small voice deep inside his confused crazy head told him to listen. So he did, he followed him to a dark alley.

The man continued to walk deep in the alley but Midoriya stopped at the beginning of it, refusing to go in the darkness. He wasn't able to see the man and it wasn't because of the dark, he really disappeared. Midoriya was ready to leave as he thought it was some kind of a prank but stopped in his actions once he saw two yellow glowing eyes. Nothing else, just two yellow eyes staring at him.

"Come closer." the man said and without even knowing it, Izuku started to take steps closer to him but stopped a safe amount of space apart from him. Suddenly, a portal started to form next to those yellow eyes and another man stepped out of it. He was quite tall and thin with a black shirt and white pants. What scared Midoriya was the number of hands he had on his body. Yes, hands. Real hands, probably cut off real bodies. One was covering his face and the rest was stuck to his arms and back. The only thing Midoriya could see was his red eyes which also weren't covered by his long blue hair.

"Hello, Izuku Midoriya." The hand man said and scratched his neck for a little too long.

"How do you know who I am? And who are you?" Midoriya said and was happy that he didn't show how scared he actually was.

"Two simple questions. One I can answer now, the second I will answer if you agree to come with me." he said in a cold voice which sent shivers down Midoriya's spine. "My name is Tomura Shigaraki. And I believe I can give you something you long for"

And then, it snapped inside Midoriya. He's seen this guy before. And the yellow eyes next to him, that's actually a person, just not in the exact form.

"Tomura Shigaraki...from the League of Villains," Midoriya said with a smile and hope taking over his face. How did he get so lucky?

"Correct. Lucky guess?" Shigaraki continued to talk as he now knew it's safe and Midoriya is particularly on his side.

"I've done my research. Ever since someone crushed my dreams, I kinda joined the other side." Midoriya chuckled and remembered the notebooks he had, filled with hero research. But since that day, he burned them all. And started a different research.

"Very well. Now, I give you the opportunity to join the other side, properly." Shigaraki reached out his hand and the yellow eyes guy created another portal next to them.

Midoriya smirked. It's actually happening. The vision of the wall in his apartment filled with hero pictures and quirks, especially All Might's, all for one reason — to figure out how to take him down. And now, this door opens in front of him. He would be a fool not to agree, right?

"I guess you'll be wanting these?" Midoriya chuckled and lifted up his coat to show the knives he had behind his belt.

"Oh please, keep them." Shigaraki laughed and motioned to the portal. "Shall we?" all Midoriya did was nod and walked through the portal with a smile.

He walked out of it and appeared in a dimly lit bar. There was a counter with bottles behind it and stools in front of it. On the other side of the small room were two green couches with an old TV. Midoriya could now take a proper look at the yellow eyes guy. His body was made out of the black and purple mist but he was wearing clothes. A black vest with a white shirt under it. He introduced himself as Kurogiri and took his place behind the bar. Shigaraki sat on one of the stools and Midoriya next to him.

"Isn't there like more of you?" Midoriya asked and an unknown drink landed in front of him. He didn't want to be rude so he took a sip of it and it turned out to be delicious, even though he could taste the alcohol that was obviously in it.

"There is, I just told them to leave so they don't scare you off right at the beginning." Shigaraki smiled, or at least Midoriya thought it was a smile, he couldn't see properly under the hand. "So you hate heroes."

"All of them." Midoriya agreed.

"You want to kill them?"

"A certain one, yes." Midoriya corrected Shigaraki and he nodded with a silent laugh.

"We've been watching you, Izuku Midoriya." Shigaraki started peacefully. "You have huge potential you don't even know of. There is just a tiny problem and that is..."

"I don't have a quirk." Midoriya cut in and gripped tightly on the glass. He thought he wouldn't have to talk about this since the day on the roof two years ago.

"Well, there's nothing that can't be fixed," Shigaraki added and placed his hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"Izuku Midoriya." a hoarse voice could've been heard from the old TV. Midoriya snapped and turned around to face the television, but there was nothing there. Just the voice. "It's a pleasure to meet you, well not in person but that will happen soon." the man continued.

"Who are you?" Midoriya asked quickly because not seeing the man didn't make him feel quite comfortable.

"Ah, that is not important right now, Izuku." The man coughed a few times before continuing. "Now, my child, what quirk would you like?"

Midoriya's eyes widened. What kind of a man is this? Being capable to give others quirks? Midoriya wasn't surprised that a man with this power is on the dark side. But finally, after sixteen years of others bullying Midoriya and saying that he's useless, he finally will be able to get his revenge. On every single one of them.

^^