Dear Johnny Hyung,
I don't think this is the right place for me. I don't fit in with your friends or even my classmates. I've caused a lot of trouble for you and people around me and I'm sorry about that.
I think it's safer for me and others if I go back and move in with mom and dad. I could also find another college with the scholarships I applied for.
Thank you for letting me stay with you and for taking care of me. I won't cause anymore trouble. I hope I can still visit when we both have time. I love you lots!

Love, Donghyuck

He sighed reading over the short note and then placing it back on the desk. He looked around the room and bit his lip and went back to the note and picked up the pen.

P.S. I'll pick up the rest of my stuff soon so it'll be out of your way.

He nodded to himself and placed the pen back down and grabbed his backpack and wallet. He shoved his charger in his sweatpants pocket and slipped on his shoes. He carried his suitcase to the door so it wouldn't be loud and grabbed the key that he had shoved in his hoodie pocket. He looked around once more and felt tears well up in his eyes but quickly wiped them away and left quickly so he wouldn't turn back. He locked the door and then slid the key underneath it back into Johnny's apartment.

Once he was outside the apartment building he had no clue where to start. Should he take a bus, train, subway? He sighed realizing he doesn't have a solid plan. He licked his lips and walked down the sidewalk rolling his suitcase behind him. He should have enough money to get a hotel room for the night. Should he walk or call an uber? He groaned and pulled his hair getting angry with himself and then sighed. He can't go back, he returned the key and he didn't want to wake Johnny. As he walked he didn't realize someone was behind him. He bit his nails lightly as he walked down the sidewalk. Suddenly his shoulder was grabbed and he jumped back and spun around dropping his suitcase in shock and fear. Oh god am I going to get robbed?! He was met with a very familiar, yet tired, face. Mark Lee stood there with his eyebrows raised and eyes wide with shock and confusion. "Haechan?" He asked. Donghyuck gulped.
"Donghyuck" he whispered and Mark nodded and replaced his shocked face with a small smile.
"Donghyuck what are you doing outside at this time and why do you have a suitcase?" Mark asked. In that moment Donghyuck shivered from the cold air and Mark sighed and picked up the suitcase. "C'mon, I'll take you back to Joh-" he started to say but Donghyuck grabbed his arm.
"N-no! I don't wanna wake him up cause he was tired... I was just gonna stay at a hotel or something" Donghyuck said.
"Why?" Mark asked. Donghyuck bit his lip not knowing how to explain the situation. Mark seemed to catch on that it was complicated so he waved Hyuck off. "Just come stay with me okay?" He said.
"Are you sure hyung?" Donghyuck questioned and played with his hands shyly.
"Yeah, I'm sure. Here, the bus is leaving soon" Mark said and offered his hand and picked up Donghyuck's suitcase.
"Wait hyung I can-" he started but Mark gently grabbed his hand and led him to the bus stop while dragging the suitcase in his other hand.
"It's okay Donghyuck." Mark smiled. Donghyuck felt his cheeks heat up from the handsome smile. He looked down and followed Mark silently to the bus stop.

Mark led him into a small but nice apartment. Mark set his stuff down along with Donghyuck's suitcase. "I can sleep on the floor" he said and Donghyuck frowned.
"N-no I should, I'm intruding" he said and Mark shook his head.
"Not at all" he said.
"I don't mind sharing hyung" he said and Mark raised his eyesbrows and then nodded.
"Okay, here follow me" he said and carried his suitcase along with him to a room. Donghyuck looked around, it was nice and simple and the bed looked big enough for the both of them. He had posters around and a desk with a laptop.
"Uh lets go to bed okay?" mark said and Donghyuck nodded.
"Can I change into pajamas? And brush my teeth?" Donghyuck asked shyly and Mark nodded.
"Of course, bathroom is down the hall" he said and Donghyuck unzipped his suitcase that Mark had place by the bed. He grabbed his bag full of toiletries and a pair of pajamas and walked to the bathroom and shut the door making sure to lock it. He quickly changed into a larger sweater and shorts. He brushed his teeth and brushed his hair. He bundled up his clothing and unlocked the door and stepped out. He then walked back to Mark's room and stopped at the threshold seeing Mark's side, his shirt halfway off on his arms. "Oh hey" he said and finished taking off his shirt and went to his closet to grab a plain white one. Donghyuck blushed when he realized he was staring and went to his suitcase and stuffed the clothing in it and covered his face with his hands and patted his cheeks a bit to snap himself out of it. Mark has a nice toned body but not too toned. "You okay?" Mark asked coming around the bed to look at Donghyuck. The younger nodded not being able to look up and Mark hummed. "I'll shut off the lights, go ahead and lay down" Mark said and Donghyuck hummed and determined he shouldn't grab a plushie because he was scared of being laughed at. He shut the suitcase and got under the warm covers. He cuddled up, curling his body and resting his head on the pillow. Mark shut off the lights and walked back to the bed and laid down, his back to Donghyuck. The younger kinda wanted to cuddle since he loves physical affection, Johnny and him haven't been able to cuddle lately and now he's craving attention. He bit his lip, there is no way he can ask Mark to hold him, he'd think he's weird. He turned around so his back was also facing Mark's and he hugged himself. He fell asleep soon after.