"Go and wash up. Dadi doesn't like calling again and again for the same thing." He said as he moved his gaze to the TV screen again.

"Yes, of course. I'll be back." I said getting up, ignoring Alizeh who was still giving me some goofy, teasing look.

*********

My head was banging with a severe headache when I got up around 12 in the noon. Alizeh didn't let me sleep till late at night as she wanted her details as to what happened on the trek. I told her everything excluding the kiss part, of course! I don't want her to assume things and then irritate me with her teasing.

I let out a frustrated sigh letting myself fall on the bed again. Cody was nowhere to be found. I guess he already went out with Dadu. I took my specs and mobile from the side table and started scrolling through the mobile putting my specs on only to see a new message popping up.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you, Princess."

I smiled widely and sat straight in the bed. I typed rapidly without missing a second.

"What do you want now?"

I sent the message and waited but my wait didn't last long as I got a call in no time. I pressed the green button and put the phone to my ear.

"What?" I asked trying to sound plain but considering the wide smile on my face, I doubt I succeeded in that.

"I know you were missing me," Ved said chuckling from other side.

"Don't flatter yourself, Kashyap," I said containing my laugher. Ved let out a laugh.

"Can't help it, Chandra." He said. I let out a laugh shaking my head a bit.

"It really sounds weird hearing my surname," I said.

"Why? Don't you like it? You can use mine." Ved said and started laughing.

"Ewww, Ved. So cheesy. That actually gave me cringe." I said making a face while he just kept on laughing hard.

"Seriously. What happened to your high standard flirting?" I asked still with a disgusted face.

"I knew you liked it," Ved said in between his laugher. I rolled my eyes.

"Please..." I said with a small smile and thought of changing the topic, "By the way, you didn't tell me why did you call?"

"I told you." He said as I heard some noise of him moving around, "I knew you were missing me badly but don't have the courage to accept so thought of calling you anyway." I let out a sigh, shaking my head.

"Ved... I'm serious." I said making my voice a little serious.

"When you are not, Zivah." Ved said, "Just take it easy."

I shook my head again and got up from bed putting the sheets aside.

"Your smiling face is more beautiful than your grumpy serious face." He said again making me smile again. I sat on the sill of the window looking outside at the beautiful garden.

"Anyway." Ved said further, "What are you doing today?"

"I don't know..." I said letting out a sigh and stopped, "Hold on, why would I tell you?" I said raising my eyebrows. Ved chuckled a bit.

"Just..." He said, "I was thinking I could take you around the city."

I raised my eyebrows further as a small smile formed on my lips.

"Okay, and why would you do that?" I asked containing my smile from spreading further, trying to tease him a bit.

"Well, what can I say." He said and I could literally imagine his dramatic expressions, "I'm way too considerate for you." I rolled my eyes hearing him.