* Movies pt. 1

Thyme's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than usual leaving Ava's room to take a shower and change into my new set of clothes. I still couldn't get the thought in my head that one the Daemos like me. Sure you can say they like my company but not like as in 'I like you'? No, I refuse to belive so. Plus even if they did say they like me, it's just to gain their intemecy level on Ava if I get some sort of approval to court her.

I went out to make my morning coffee only to see the Daemos in their human clothes and horns out in the living room. You know they're kinda hot, I mean without the horns they're still hot in a way but with them they're hotter.

"Woah, what's with the get up?" I ask walking up to them, they turn their heads at me.

"Mind your own buisness, it doesn't concerned you, Servant Thyme!" Asch yelled. Uh, Ouch.

"Someone give me a proper answer please." I demand crossing my arm and siping my coffee.

"We were discusing on who Ava likes best out of all of us. It's obviously me." Noi said muttering the last part, but we heard him.

"No me!"

"No me!" And so chair repeats and all of them continued arguing. Fuck just shut up. I sat on the bar stool and glued my eyes to my phone, but not long after Pierce descides to break the arguments.

"Maybe we should ask Thyme on who is more suitable for Ava."

I hear footsteps making their way to surround me. With a sigh, I put my phone in my pocket and stared at them individually. "Well if you're asking me, the leading would be Noi followed by Pierce, Rhys, Leif and Asch."

"Yes!"

"What! Why is Noi the top and me the bottom?!" Asch yelled. I started chuckling at that statement, I wonder how that will go if they we gay?

"Why are you laughing?" Leif asks.

"Hahaha nothing, it's an inside joke." I said after calming down, gosh my dirty mind. Jeez I almost spilled my coffee. "Do you guys really want to hear my critiques?"

"Yes." Said Pierce.

"Alright let's start off with Asch; I know somewhere in your deep black cold heart that you actually care for Ava, not just for marrigae but also you're doing this because of your monster crisis, which makes you a tsundere."

"What's that?" Rhys asks.

"A tsundere is a personality type here on earth. It's someone who acts all mean, violent, denies most of the time, and pretend he or she doesn't care on the outside. But inside they actually do and are sweet." The other Daemos nodded and turned to Asch.

"What? I am not a sun-dear-ree!"

"Told you so."

"Guess you're right." Leif remarked.

"Remember what I said after I heal your wound Asch?" He nodded. "Well it was a complement because of your face. You are handsome and have the looks to win over Ava on physical standards, I mean all of you are, but Asch if you just tone down the yelling, be less demanding, and be more polite, then I think Ava will find you.. what's the word? Charming. Like as in Prince charming Asch, how does that sound?"

Asch doesn't respond and seems to be in deep thought. So I move on to Leif.

"Leif," He grins at the mention of his name, I couldn't help but smile a little- just a little! "I don't like your decision making kill or don't kill, but I do like is your personality. That's all I have to say sorry."