* The Date

~●~●~●~●~

"What are they doing?" Rhys asks. As of now, we're watching the hopelessly pathetic interaction of Ava and Noi nervously holding hands from a far.

Asch gasps. "Is sorceress Ava giving power to Noi?!" Pfft.

"Nonsense. Noi is far from her approval, but still I'm intrested on how this goes. Courting Ava wasn't an idea that come to mine as an option."

"Option to what exactly?" I raised an eyebrow at Rhys. He starts to sweat and babbled about something irrelevant. "You forget I'm still here, but I have to disagree that Noi the type of guy Ava fancies second to Asch's type."

"Noi's the weakest among us, there is no way I'm letting him have that chance." Asch growled.

Calm your hormones Alpha, there's no need to blame the Omega for everything.

"What are they doing?!"

"Oh my gosh they're holding hands ahh!!" I squeled, getting all giddy while snapping a picture of them.

"Noi turned completly red! Is she trying to kill him?!"

"Finally!!"

"No he's still alive."

"Dummies, he's blushing." I informed the boys. "It's a subconcious warm feeling you get when you experience something embarassing. And you could actually black out from blushing so hard."

Ava's parents came outside and invited Ava and Noi to come in. I took the initiative to walk closer to to the building with the guys behind me. They talk here and there but since we can't hear them outside the window, the guys decided to go in the restourant. I'm just tagging along wherever they go, to be honest I always wanted to spy on dates like those in animes. Ava's parents ask them how they meet, and Ava tells them a stupidly yet clever lie that sounded like Romeo and Juliet. The waiter brings the pizza to the table. Noi made a mess of himself and he and Ava went to the bathroom for quite a while, eventually the came back thought and open a new topic.

I know, I'm a bad comentater and honestly they're just making a fool of themselves. I'm also lazy so... yeah.

"So Noi, what's your job."

"A job?"

"What's a job?" Leif asks.

"A job is a profession, like Asch is a prince, you guys are his knights and I used to be a chef and part time musician." I explained irritatily.

"Miyu-sish-an?" Rhys questioned.

"It's someone who plays music."

"What's a campaign?" Nois asks, dang I didn't listen what they're talking about. Andrew starts to have a panic attack.

"Uh Noi, my dad is running for city council. It's like being a leader of a lot of humans." Ava said.

"That's an odd way to describe it."

"Did you hear that?" Rhys pitched.

"Ava's father is the leader of all humans." Asch uttered. Oh no.

"Which makes her-"

"A princess." They misinterpret them as kings! I have to stop them from making a scene! I stand in front of their paths tellin the idiots to not do it, but all I got was being pushed down by Asch. The guys reappeared and following Rhys, I feel myself being visable again.

I walk towards Ava trying to calm her down. "Ava I'm so so so sorry. I tried to stop them but they're- uhmb!" I practically throw arms at them showing that they're arguing.