sal fisher x reader

first time publishing in a long time......

also! i wanted to say, dont expect this to be a big long book like my ygo one shots once were.... game's short and i dont know how well my motivation will hold up

----------

-(y/n) p.o.v.-

i let myself into sal's shared house with neil, todd, and larry. i was pretty certain larry would be the only one home. i made my way upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door. i groaned and went in his room. i tilted my head in slight confusion. guess he was at the apartments. must have gotten bored being on his own. i turn on my heel to leave his room but bump into something.

"ah!" i looked up and saw sal without his mask. ive never seen his face before. he shoved me out of the way and covered the scarred part of his face with his right hand. i couldnt help but stare at his face. "s-stop it.."

"i thought you would have classes today?" i ask, now looking into his oddly bright blue eyes.

he shook his head then turned to leave. he started to shake a little in fear. "i-i need my mask i-"

i gently grabbed his arm. "sally face.. look at me. he turned the left side of his face to me. he looked so afraid and nervous. "sal.." i groaned. "face me.. please.." 

he turned his body to me and i got a good look at his face. "p-please stop staring.."

"it's not everyday i get to see you.." i said softly. tears formed in his eyes. "can i.." my voice trailed off. he nodded, wide eyed and still frightened by me seeing him. i slowly reach my hand up to his face and gently cup the scarred part of his face. he instinctively grabbed my wrist, but held it gently. "wow.." i said softly. "y-you're so handsome.." i said softly. he scoffed, but his cheeks turned somewhat pink. "i'm serious sal.." i stepped closer to him so our chests were touching. "i-i.." tangling my hand in his hair, i gently pulled his face down to mine. he wrapped his free arm around my waist. his grip on my wrist loosened, then that hand going the other behind my back. "s-sal i-" it was relaxing to be in his arms like this. and being pressed against his chest like this was so warm and comforting. it felt so right. i stood up on my tip toes and kissed him softly, my other hand now tangled in his hair. i held him in the kiss. his scarred lips were rough, but still warm nonetheless. 

he slid his tongue along my bottom lip and i shyly opened my mouth. he pulled away for a second, then rammed his tongue into my mouth. i moaned ever so softly into the kiss and that must have sent him over the edge. 

i cant imagine how he's made it this far without having sex.

"i-i want you," sal mumbled. "always have.. you're so thick and curvy and i want you..~" 

i bit my lip. "n-now..? th-the boys will be home any minute idiot-" i mumbled. 

sal groaned. "i really gotta get my own place," he grunted. 

i rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "you could always come live with me~"

"r-really?"

"no."

"oh.."

"sally face, i'm just kidding-"

----------

very short! i'm sorry! ill do longer ones soon my friends-