At the mall

Hi ever one I would like to thank the persons that like my story even if it was not that good!!!

The next day

Amy was making her self breakfast when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and she saw all of the girls she met at tails house last night. "Oh hi there, what are you doing here."Amy said surprised. "Well we were wondering if you would like to go shopping with us at the mall."rough said. " Share"Amy said." Now then, get your self ready then"blaze said. "Okay give me five minutes and you guys can come in if you want." Amy said and let the girls in and whent to get her self ready.

Five minutes later.

Amy came out with her self ready for the mall. She had her hair long almost to her Hooves as usual with a bow in her hair. "Hey guys i'm ready "Amy said ready to go out with the girls."ok let's go then " said rough and Amy and the other girls follow .

At the mall

Rough was looking at a black dress that her boyfriend would like " Knuckles will like this one " she said and she piked it up to try it on while Amy was looking for some that she would ware if there is a party or eneyspecial occasions she stop to look at a pink dress that had purple flowers on it."wow this dress looks wonderful."Amy said and took the dress and try it on. When they were finish the whent to pay for the dresses and want to Amy's houses to have lunch. On there way they saw the guys and Rough ,Blaze, Maria and Cream ran to there boyfriends and kiss them on there cheeks and Sonic and Amy jost hug each other. "Do you want to go on a date my Cream ."said tails and silver , Shadow and Knuckles said at the same time "I was just about to say the same thing!" " so it's a four couple date  then. "Amy said giggle  happily. "I think so." Said sonic. "Hey sonic!" A Brown unicorn said running t towards Sonic." Oh,hey sally." (As much I hat sally the reason why I put her in it because I wanted a little drama to take place. Oh ,and yo never knew this is a cinda a pony thing ok.) And everyone look at sally with death glares because they all know except for Amy know that sally is cheating on sonic, then sally notice Amy." Sonic who is this pink brat ?!!!." She ask insulting Amy." She is my best friend if you never knew and don't call her a pink brat!!" Sonic said angry protecting Amy." Pff, whatever." Sonic who is this girl??" Amy ask polite. *sigh* she is my girlfriend. "You never told me you had-" Amy was cut of by sally. "Hahahaha, he would never tel you eney thing because he is my boyfriend and not yours you-" sally was cut of by sonic." Enough,I though you were the cinders person I know and that is the way you treat my best friend, sally it is over between us!!" Sally did not care one bit she jost rolled her eyes"ha,you think I'd love you  ha, I was only using you." She said and walk away and Amy just walk away with a tear in her eye as the girls followed her to see if she will be ok.