"What have you been working on?" Shiro asked.

"I can't explain it, really." I answered, "After getting booted from the Garrison, I was kind of lost and found myself drawn out to this place. It's like something... some energy was telling me to search."

"I followed Keith out here to help him will using my own resources at the Garrison to further expand our research." Saoirse added. I smiled at her, silently thanking her for all she had done.

She didn't have to come stay out here with me, but she did. And for that I was grateful.

"What were you two searching for?" Shiro asked.

I turned my attention back towards Shiro, "Well, I didn't really know it at the time... until I stumbled across this area." I pointed on the map to the area where I circled it as 'Energy Source'.

"It's an outcropping of giant boulders with caves covered in these ancient markings." I gestured to the pictures of the lion on the cave walls, "Each tells a slightly different story about a blue lion, but they all share clues leading to some event, some arrival happening last night. Then, you showed up."

Shiro looked confused for a moment, then looked over at the other three who stood in the room.

"I should thank you all for getting me out. Lance, right?" Shiro said, walking over to Lance and stretching his hand our to shake.

Lance looked down at Shiro's prosthetic hand and hesitated in shaking it. But he smiled and shook his hand with a firm grip.

Shiro turned towards Pidge and Hunk, wanting to shake their hands as well, however, Hunk seemed a little more nervous than Pidge.

"The nervous guy's Hunk. I'm Pidge." Pidge said shaking Shiro's hand, "So, did anyone else from your crew make it out?"

"I'm not sure." Shiro answered, still looking confused, "I remember the mission and being captured. After that, it's just bits and pieces."

~~~Saoirse~~~

After Shior talked about how his memory was fuzzy, my concern for him increased. What happened during the year he was gone?

"Yeah, sorry to interrupt, but back to the aliens. Where are they now?" Hunk asked, snapping me from my thoughts, "Are they coming? Are they coming for all of us? Where are they at this very moment?"

Shiro sighed, "I can't really put it together. I remember the word 'Voltron'." Shiro answered, "It's some kind of weapon they're looking for, but I don't know why. Whatever it is, I think we need to find it before they do."

Hunk looked down, rummaging through Pidge's bag.

"Well, last night, I was rummaging through Pidge's stuff, and I found this picture. Look, it's his girlfriend." Hunk chuckled, holding up a picutre of a boy in a Garrison uniform and a girl in a purple dress standing in front of a ship. They seemed happy. However, Pidge was not pleased.

"Hey, give me that!" Pidge ahouted, snatching the picture and bag from Hunk's hands.

"What were you doing in my stuff?"

"I-- well, I was looking for a candy bar." Hunk said, "But, then, I started reading his diary." He pulled out a small notebook, shocking Pidge at his find. The young boy quickly snatched the book from Hunk's hands.

"Anyway, I noticed the repeating series of numbers the aliens are searching for looks a lot like a Fraunhofer line."

"Frown who?" Keith asked confused by the strange name.

"It's a number describing the emission spectrum of an element." I explained.

"Right!" Hunk smiled, "Only, this element doesn't exist on Earth. I thought it might be this Voltron. And I think I can build a machine to look for it, like a Voltron Geiger counter."