Chapter 3.

"So...do you wanna come in or...?" I asked as I pushed open the front door to my flat.

"Yeah okay, only for a bit because I need to drive back home." Harry replied as we walked in to the hall and into the kitchen.

"What I want to know, is why you drove two hours to drop me off when you live about twenty minutes away from the club." I said as I took off my heels and put on a pair of leggings that were hanging on the back of the chair that was at the dinner table.

"What I want to know is why you can't accept the fact I'm trying to keep you safe. I thought you would understand after what I told you on the way here" Harry said as he leaned against the counter.

"I do understand sir but you could've asked one of your men to do it because you work tomorrow and you're going to get home late." I said as I started to fill a glass up with water.

"If I had sent one of my men with you, I wouldn't have been able to sleep. I would've been so worried so it wouldn't make a difference." he replied.

"Can I also ask you a question?" I asked after I had gulped down my drink.

"Go ahead." was the reply from the tall man who stood in front of me.

"What I saw earlier in your office, does that happen often or...?" I hesitantly asked.

"Not really, no. The kid Niall needed more money and he asked if he could suck me off for some extra cash so who was I to turn him down?" Harry smirked.

"Do you have no morals?" I asked "you could have just made him stay overtime you didn't need to make him give you a blow job."

"Louis." he said sternly. "I haven't had sex in months which to me feels like years so I'm not going to pass up an opportunity that easily." he said while gritting his teeth.

"Yeah but I'm sure..."

"For god sake Louis! Stop questioning what I do. I own the club and I take shit from no one and I'm not about to let you think you're an exception."

I stood still and stared at Harry with my mouth wide open as he stood with a neutral expression on his face.

"I'm s-sorry sir I don't mean it. I don't care about your business. sorry." I mumbled as I stared down at the floor.

"I accept your apology but I must be going. I will see myself out and I expect to see you at work tomorrow." with that he walked out of my kitchen and out of the front door leaving me stood shocked in his wake.