Chapter 1

You scrambled around the pizzeria, trying to get the food, and the entire pizzeria, ready for opening. As you clumsily tripped over your own heels, as you felt as though someone was watching you, though you could shake the feeling knowing it was not true.

What was it...?

You sighed as the last of the food was made by the cooks. Everyone sighed in relief.

You wiped your brow, your hair soaked with sweat.

"Y/N, you look as though you had been through hell and back." William said coming up behind you.

You jumped slightly as he put a gentle hand on your shoulder. You giggled slightly feeling your cheeks flush from embarrassment.

You gently brushed his hand off your shoulder and turned facing him. His black hair was swept to one side like usual, and his purple police suit on in a neat fashion. He also was wearing black pants and black leather shoes.

You smiled. You and William Afton had been friends for a long time, since childhood. You had practically grown up together, but you could not help but have feelings for him. Sadly, you did not know if he felt the same way or not.

"I sure have! Now if you do not mind, I have been working since 6:30 A.M this morning. May I go get some well-earned rest and a nice shower?" You said, practically begging him.

He raised his black eyebrow, then rolled his eyes. "Fine Y/N, but make sure you don't work to hard on schoolwork. I just know you work yourself to hard. Please promise me you won't ok?" He looked you in the eyes.

You smiled and nodded. You dashed off grabbing your purse and car keys from your little manager room. William had insisted you be their manager, but he was not happy after you refused several times. So, when you finally said 'ok I'll do it' he jumped for joy and gave you your own place.

Life was rather good so far, what could go wrong!?