A: Zubia I am back. Uth jao breakfast kerte hain.

She sensed that he is back and instantly gripped his hand which was caressing her cheek and stroking her hair.

Asfand smiled on her action.

Z: ap kab aye. (In a low voice)

A: bas thodi der pehle. Actually shower le raha tha. Chalo utho. Bohat bhook lagi hai mujhe aur I am sure tum ne bhi breakfast nahi kiya ho ga.

Z: hmm. G. Chalen

She got up and adjusted her shirt carefully. It was a rare sight for Asfand. Asfand had sensed that something was wrong. But he let the thought go bcoz he knew that if it is  something serious then Zubia would surely discuss it with him.

Little did he knew that it was about ''PERIODS'' which every girl is hesitant to share with her spouse during early days of marriage. And the heart wrenching thing is that most of the men don't even bother to talk with their wives or try to console them during those days.

((Believe me she needs you.You cannot possibly imagine having to go through that pain every month, so don’t try to act like you do. Simply understanding her pain and saying that you do, and that you are there for her is a good first-step. Don’t say it is not a big deal, it is a big deal for her. And as a loving partner, you should try to be of some help.

Stop feeling disgusted, and reassure her that there's nothing disgusting about her, periods or no. Also, it is not an illness or sickness, so don’t treat her like that.))

But this case was Different. Different from everyone. bcuz it was Asfandyar and Asfandyar's Zubia was suffering from it.

They were having breakfast and Zubia was just having tea while Asfand was watching her as she was looking very low. She excused herself and said that she was going to washroom and will be back. Asfand kept thinking that what in the hell is disturbing her. Just then his mind clicked and he scolded himself for not realizing it before. Moreover, he was a doctor himself and how could he be so careless about his own own wife regarding this matter. Everything started making sense to him, her pale skin colour, low tone etc. He hurriedly got up and placed all the dishes in the wash basin. Washed them, cleaned up the table and went in their room. Zubia was still in the washroom. He searched for the medicine box and took out some tablets which could ease her cramps. He was sitting on the bed when Zubia came out. Asfand said: