Starting Life as #ASFIYA

Finally they were together and everyone was very happy for them. They were overjoyed as Zubia was finally living with them and will continue to live.

It was a fine Morning. Asfand had gone for a walk but Zubia, after praying fajr, was again in a deep sleep because she can never get tired of sleeping. They had decided to visit hospital that day because it had been two weeks since Asfand went to the hospital but it was more than a month in case of Zubia and she was missing her colleagues and patients.
After 45 mins Asfand came back and it was 7:25 am. After greeting his parents he went to their room and Zubia was still in her deep sleep and her back was facing him. He sat on the sofa and removed his joggers and went tho the washroom to take a bath.

He came back within fifteen minutes and was only in his trousers with water dripping from his wet hair. Zubia was still sleeping and this time Asfand realized that why she was late for the hospital.
He chuckled too himself and decided to wake her up otherwise they would get late and Dr. Asfandyar Ali khan can never go against his rules. He found her sleeping very very peacefully with Sooooo much cuteness on her face. He stared her for almost 5 mins and then realized that if he will keep staring her like that then they will definitely get late.

 He stared her for almost 5 mins and then realized that if he will keep staring her like that then they will definitely get late

(You can imagine Ahad aka Asfand shirtless but I can't make him shirtless.....sorry not sorry)

He bent down and caressed Zubia's cheek....
A- Zubia. Zubia. Good Morning....
Z- (no response)
Asfand thought that it's not that easy. Asfand still caressing her cheek and tucking her hair behind the ears.....
A- Zubia uth jao werna hum late ho jayen ge. Already 7:40 ho rahe hain....utho utho....
Z- (slight movement) Ahannnn (irritatingly) bus 2 min uthti hun...
Asfand thought that this is not gonna work. He went down his knees and kissed Zubia on the corner of her lips. Zubia's eyes got shot open and within a second she got up from the bed and was about to go when Asfand held her wrist and pulled her towards him. He was now sitting on the bed and Zubia on his lap. Her hands were on his bare chest. She tried to remove them but Asfand was not allowing her.
Z- Asfiii....plzzzz
A- kya plz. Jo 2 min sona tha wo 2 min mujhe dedo. Hmmm (bringing himself near her)
Z- Asfiii... choden plz... mujhe sharam a rahi hai...
A- (laughing) Acha.... wese abhi bhi hum donon mein sharam ki gunjaish baki hai? hmm.... bolo..?
Zubia on understanding the meaning behind this....
Z- Allahhhh. Had hoti hai Asfii....(letting out a shy chuckle).... choden.....bahir sab wait ker rahen hon ge aur phir hum late bhi ho jayen ge...
A- badi fikar ho rahi hai ab apko late hone ki.. pehle nahin pata tha...hmmm... acha ek shart pe chodun ga.
Z- konsi shart?
A- pehle mujhe good morning gift chahiye...
Z- Good Morning gift..? Wo kya hota hai...?
A- yeh hota hai.... bringing his cheek infront of her face and lips...
Z- Asfiii...noooo....plzzzz
A- Plzzzz Zubia. Plzzzz
Zubia slightly pressed her lips on his cheek and wihin a second Asfand replaced his cheek with his lips. Zubia instantly moved herself back and ran away from Asfand's grip. She was about to step inside the washroom when Asfand said
A- Thank You and I promise you that we will continue it tonight...(laughing)
Hearing this she step inside the washroom and closed the door.
After taking bath Zubia came near the dressing table, all dressed up for the hospital. Asfand was outside and she could hear him giggling with Saim. She dried her hair with the dryer and was going to tie her hair when Gaiti came inside.
G- Good Morning meri jan. Kya hal hai.
Z- Good Morning. Mein bilkul theek hun.
G- arey yeh kya. Bal khule Chodo. Itne to pyare bal hain tumhare MashaAllah MashaAllah. Aur phir acha thodi lage ga k nayi nayi shaadi hui hai lekin Zubia abhi bhi purane wali hai. Sab yeh hi samjhen ge k Dr. Asfandyar ghar mein bhi apni biwi k sath hitler wala sulook kerte hain...hmmmm (opening and combing her hair straight down her shoulders)
Z- Nahi nahin ye bat nahin hai. Mein actually kabhi aese nahi gayi hospital to isliye acha nahin lage ga.
G- pehle ki bat aur thi. Lekin ab as Dr. Zubia Asfandyar Ali khan bohat pyari lago gi. Aur light sa makeup bhi ker lo after all shaadi k bad pehli dafa tum hospital chal rahi ho.
Zubia just nodded because she thought that Gaiti was actually right. After 15 mins she was ready and was looking ethereal..