Handcuffs

WARNING:  THERE MAY BE SOME SMUT INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER.

POLICE: IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 15 PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!

A/N:  OH MY F*CKING GOD!  I PUT A MOTHERF*CKING WARNING FOR A REASON!

POLICE: Ma'am your under arrest.

A/N: For what?!

POLICE:  This story.

A/N:  F*ck.

Momo's POV:

"Oh, so now your trying to be top?  We both know that's not going to happen."  I said trying to hold back my moans.

"And what are you going to do about it?"  Jiro said with a mischievous look on her face.

"Wait and see."  I said shifting my self so that Jiro was beneath me.

"Now what are you going to do?"

"This."  I said as I undid the buttons on her shirt and slipped it off over her head.

"Now wh-"

Before she even had a chance to finished I had already pinned her hands over her head.

"What's next?"  She said as I used my quirk to make handcuffs.

After she had the handcuffs on, without warning she wrapped her cuffed hands around me and pulled me in.

Jiro's POV:

After I asked her what she was going to do I didn't expect her to make handcuffs.  After I had the handcuffs on I wrapped my hands around her and pulled her in.

"Nn,... Jiro."

"Nn,... what is it?"

"Nn,... we're not done yet."  Momo said with a smirk.

"All right then, go ahead and finish."

I lifted my hands over my head again so she could finish undressing me.  By the time she was done, the last thing on either of us.  Were our pants, and underwear.  By the time she got to my pants, we were both out of breath. 

"..., Momo...,"

"..., Yes... Jiro?"

"Take off..., the cuffs."

After she made the key to the handcuffs I had on so she could take them off of me.

*A couple of minutes later*

"Ahh~"  She moaned as I made my down her body leaving hickeys along the way.

"Ahh~ Aahhh~"  She moaned again as I snuck my hand down her pants.

"Ky-Kyoka s-slow down.  Ahh~"

"Ahh~"