Chapter 74: Gray

Rey's POV:

As time goes on I can't help but feel proud of our kids. Ben and I have only had to step in a couple of times to help brainstorm solutions.

We want to have more kids but we fear to do so will only throw the balance off in the force off., so we have kind of adopted several kids. When we have orphan children brought to us who are force sensitive, we take them in as our own. We know we can never replace their real parents but we hope us being there for them filling that spot gives them peace.

Our classes also keep growing in size, which will never be a bad thing, it just means I am looking forward to our first group of graduates more. I hope some of them chose to stay so we can have some extra teachers around here.

Ben and mine's Dyad Bond is stronger than ever. We enjoy using it while visiting the kids since we both can't leave the temple at the same time.

Hanz has turned the Final Order into a respectable group. It is still very much a dictatorship in a way where he has complete control and power. He has added a small element of democracy though so he follower's thoughts and concerns felt heard.

Lucas helps Finn and Poe keep the Resistance in check. Well technically they are resisting anything any more, they chose to keep the name to remind they're people of their history. With the freedom to do as they please they mainly struggle to apply some basic rules for everyone to follow.

Ani has been working alongside Ben and me very well. She controls most of the ins and outs of the Gray Jedi Order so we can focus on teaching.

Poe and Finn got married not too long ago and are soon hoping to start a family of their own. They have asked me to be the one to have their child for them, however, I get the feeling Ben isn't too happy with the idea. Only time will tell.

We know another war is coming soon; we just hope it doesn't come in our lifetime.