Chapter 19 - So Cold

-EDITED-

Shout out for @Jokexoxo and @ciararoofab.For always voting on the chapters. I purple you My dear readers.

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up feeling cold, I shivered in coldness, at this time Taehyung was overtaking the Blanket and it was not fair I pouted. "Tae, please share the blanket with me. It's so big but you have it for yourself" I said very softly not wanting to shout on him."No" he replied softly.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I'm feeling that Lisa was shivering
"Tae, please share the blanket with me. It's so big but you have it for yourself" she said very softly with her angelic voice. "No" I playfully said mentally screaming. "But Tae it's cold"She said whining. Instead of sharing the blanket I cuddled with her "That's better, now don't move " I said I can feel her smiling then kissed my cheeks and pecked my lips. I chuckled at her cuteness "Wake up kids, get ready" When I heard Hyung's Voice I groaned and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

3rd Person's P O.V

The school floors were filled with snow and snow crystals. Today's weather is quite bad but not really terrible. The class was discussing peacefully maybe it was because of the weather.

The cafeteria served hot foods and beverages like, Soup, Hot porridge, milk, hot chocolate etc for the students who wants to eat. And The cafe served 2 each for 1 student which is good because students need immunity to fight a snowy day.

"This is so good" Lisa moaned in delight. "Yes, it's really good for a school food" Taehyung added. "You can have mine" Taehyung offered his hot chocolate to his girl. "No thanks " She replied politely. "Are you sure?" Tae asked one more time. Lisa nodded.

"Wear your coats kids its 19° outside the campus. So better double up your clothes" Daniel said as he hands them their thick coats."Announcement Please pay attention. School will be canceled today as well as tomorrow due to the unexpected weather forcast. Classes will presume on Wednesday. " The speaker says turning the students ears to the Big announcement. "Mom already send us the limo"Daniel says as he signaled the two to follow him.

"Did you know it's so good when you'll sleep in gloomy weather's. " Lisa says as she drinks her hot Choco.Daniel agreed on the statement.
"Without further ado. I'll be sleeping" Lisa stormed out and went to her room. "What happened?" Tae whispers"Period" they burst into chucking.

Timeskip

Taehyung found Lisa on the bed sleeping peacefully he smiled at the cute baby. He wondered what will happen if they have their own family. But Taehyung still keeps the secret for his life to be happy too.

He layed down beside the cute baby and cuddled with her. He was feeling happy at the moment, "Baby?" He called softly to the sleeping beauty. She hummed in response"your cute when your sleeping"He says softly"Please don't disturb me Tae I need sleep" She replies softly as Taehyung kisses her cheek. Lisa chuckled cheekily.

Taehyung thought of something to do while Her baby is sleeping. And it's to watch a K-drama but keep the volume light for his sleeping beauty.

He decided to watch something very interesting like Cinderella and the four nights. When he waa watching the episode two, someone ruffled his hair. As expected it was Lisa who just woke up from her nap.

"Your still on episode two?" She asked Taehyung while yawning."your still sleepy?" Tae said chucking kissing Lisa's cheek. "Tae I'm not feeling well." Lisa says as she layed back on the bed hugging her bear. "Oh~, poor baby is sick." Taehyung teased"I'm serious. My head is spinning right now" Lisa says as she turned back to Taehyung.

"Ok I'll call a doctor" Taehyung said as he grabs the telephone,While Lisa is laying on the bed trying to endure the dizziness and pain.

"The doctor will be coming in a few, don't worry baby. You'll be fine"Lisa nodded and curved into a ball.

The doctor arrived in a few minutes and checked Lisa immediately. "Mr. Kim She's just burning up. And she just need to take a long sleep. I'll leave some medicines for her to take and vitamins. " The doctor said before he left.

"Take a nap sweetie. You'll be fine" Taehyung says as he pecked Lisa's Forehead then nose then cheeks and of course her pink plumpy lips. Lisa smiled. "I love you" she mumbled, but enough for Taehyung to hear, "I love you too" Once again she pecked lisa's lips and cuddled with her.

Tbc

So how is it?.
for always voting I purple you my Nabi's. Have a good day