Chapter 12 - Now Mine

-EDITED-

Irene's P.O.V

Hahahaha If only my men did not fail in shooting Lisa but it's still great that she's in a coma right now cause Tae said that there's only 30% possibility for Lisa to wake up. Now Taehyung is Mine.

Timeskip School

Taehyung's P.O.V

I went to school same day as usual...... I'm tired of waiting, waiting for Lisa to wake up. These past days Irene's the only one here by my side to listen to me, to comfort me when I'm hurt, to laugh with me, to smile for me. But it feels different for me this isn't the love I've been longing, this is just FAKE LOVE.

I was not able to finish my thoughts cause the bell already rang,that means it's time for another boring class.

"Ok class today your going to pick a date for our prom night next 9 months. I know it's a bit early but this year is gonna be the most biggest event of the school, so we just have to practice for the ball and find an outfit. So I'm gonna give you 10 minutes for you to find a pair."The teacher said in her long speech, after she said that Irene and I Looked at each other and nodded as a sign of us being a partner. If only Lisa was here

Irene's P.O.V

Yaaay! I'm so excited about the prom especially when theirs no bitch around Taehyung now he's finally mine.

Daniel's P.O.V

I was home that time when I remembered the doctor said about Lisa's condition.

Flashback.

Mom called me to come at the hospital cause she had good news.

When I get there I saw no Taehyung.

"Eomma,where's Taehyung by the way?"I asked her."Her parents know that Lisa is in good condition now. But we decided that not to tell Tell Taehyung, and keep it as a surprise for the incoming prom"Mom said I was surprised,"Eomma how did you know that there is a prom "I said in a confused face "Me and Tae's Parents have general information of what's going on inside the campus. It's because we're making sure of what your doing inside the school, and what is the incoming programs"Mom said. I was so surprised when she said that I didn't know my parents were so protective.

"Daniel, about Lisa's condition. The doctor said that she will wake up for the next 8 months but she still needs to take a rest for 3 weeks after she wake up though. "Mom said while I was really happy that my sister's condition is not getting worse anymore..

"Please don't tell Taehyung yet."Mom said worried. "Ok mom" I just said to her basically.

Flashback End

I was lost at thoughts when Taehyung keeps waving his hands infront of my face till I noticed it.
"Hyung......HYUNG!!"He said shouting at me cause I'm not listening"oh what is it? " I said startled

"What are you thinking? The maids keep asking you if you want to eat more cause they're going to wash the dishes."He said looking at me, "Oh hyung by the way do you already have a prom date?"He said asking me, but I shook my head as a Yes "Oh who is it~"He said teasing me "Jihyo"I said plainly "Oh,~......... Park Jihyo?"He asked I nod my head as a yes "how bout you"I asked "If only Lisa's here then we could be partners. But I had Irene"He said looking sad.

"Oh, hurry up eating. The principal said we have to practice the dance tomorrow and make it perfectly, He even said that someone special is going to attend the prom night, I'm still wondering who that person is though. Is it a girl or a boy?"He said giving me a confused look.

"Yah~ stop wondering who that person is."I said and walked out of the kitchen heading in my room.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning late it was already 7:35 a.m and I'm late for the dance class. I was rushing at my car and went to the school's Gym I saw many students have been already practicing half of the song and that's when.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, your late. I have been expecting you early at a time."A voice echoed through the speakers causing all of the students to look at me. Some are holding their laughs, some are rolling their eyes, AND some are looking at me in a Slutty look. And I saw Irene looking at me worried.

"Ok Mr. Kim go to your partner Now. Ms. Bae is waiting for you to come in a early time. Ok Guys let's start FROM THE TOP " The instructor said emphasizing that we're going to start 'from the top' because of me couldn't this day getting any better.

Tbc

Hi my Nabi's I missed you, soooooooo~ how's the Chap. I know its pretty boring but You Know I'm going to make the chapter's explode when Lisa is in it.

But I really appreciate your support for the book guys thank you so much.