"Hey, i'm really sorry about yesterday with that key thing. I totally now regret getting so wrapped in when you cleared didn't want me to be. I get that, we're not close enough for that." he said we Harvest shook her head quickly.

"No, no, no. Not that, I was just trying to keep you and Gabe safe. You think I didn't want you to know because we aren't close? I'm closer to you than I am anyone else i'm this town, don't think that again." Harvest said while quickly hugging him, Logan's arms tightening around her before they let go and went separate ways.

"I hate things like this." Harvest said as the family of Locke walked into the funeral of Mr.Ridgeway.

"Me too, i'm gonna go find Scot." Kinsey said, leaving her sister who huffed.

"Harvey." she heard a familiar whisper, turning around and smiling as she saw Logan.

"Hey, I didn't know you were gonna come." she said while joining his side.

"I think the whole town came, these are my Dads. Dads, this is Harvest Locke." Logan said as he turned to the dark man that was in hand with a bright blue eyed man.

"Harvest, we've heard so much about you. I'm James and this is Dakota." the dark man said as he stood to hug her while Dakota stuck with a hand shake.

"It's nice to meet you both, i'm sorry for your loss." she said as Logan grabbed her arm to have her sit down.

"Such a kind man, lovely to meet you too." Dakota said as he looked past his husband to smile at the girl.

"We'd love to have you over for dinner sometime, Harvest. Logan has gone on and on about you." James smiled as his son turned to him with a flushed face.

"Dad." he whined making Harvest laugh slightly.

"No, i'd love it. You three are the closest thing I have to neighbors and Logan was my first friend in this town, as long as we aren't having vegetable soup. I despise vegetables soup." Harvest said with a grin, making the two men laugh.

"No vegetable soup, will keep that in mind." Dakota joked with her as they fell silent as the service started.

"Wow, how the hell did you do that?" Zadie asked with wide eyes as she looked down at the video Kinsey and Scot were showing were she was being dragged by the vines.

"Yeah, almost looks fake." Harvest said with a glare, crossing her arms. She wasn't stupid, she was well aware Kinsey used the keys for this.. once again involving someone outside of the family to put them in future danger.

"It-it's a time laps effect." Scot quickly said, protect Kinsey as Harvest hummed before she relaxed as Gabe snaked a arm around her waist.

"Yeah, great work guys. It's magical." Gabe explained, catching on as well.

"For sure." Logan added in with a nod as Kinsey looked back at the three with a small amount of annoyance.

"Yeah it's cool, but let me be the one to state the obvious here. Whats Nephropidae doing chasing Amanda through the woods? He's a sea monster." Dough pointed out as Scot sighed in annoyance.

"We've been over this Doughlas, okay? He both water and land based, you know? Look what we really need to be focusing on is finding a final location for our final show down. There are no bad ideas, go." Scot said as he turned to the group.

"Abandoned ware house." Harvest offered as Logan nodded in agreement.

"Doesn't make enough sense, good idea though." Scot said as Harvest shrugged. She looked at Gabe in the corner of her eye, his arm still wrapped around her as she cracked a side grin and took a step closer.

"We could build one."

"With what budget?"

"We could create miniatures and film it in a bathtub." Gabe offered, Harvest slapping her forehead at the idea.

"I stand corrected, there are definitely bad ideas."

"Oh I though this was a safe place?"

"Well i'm sorry but we're making a monster piece here."

"I have a idea." Kinsey spoke up, catching everyone's attention.

"Then spill it ebay barbie, what is it?" Harvest asked her sister with a raise of her eyebrows.

"What is we shoot in the sea caves?" Kinsey offered as Harvest scoffed.

"Okay, yeah she's a psychopath." Harvest nodded with a point to her sister.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea. You know they nicknamed the drowning caves for a reason." Scot said as Harvest nodded along with him.

"It's really not that scary as long as you're carful. I've been down there before, it's insanely cool." Kinsey said as Harvest frowned her eyebrows in confusion.

"No, it would be a bitch to get all our equipment down there."

"There are rumors that place was like a government sight, what if there is radiation or something?"

"You guys are being such kill joys right now, come on. I actually love this idea, I mean where's your sense of adventure?" Gabe asked making Harvest roll her eyes and shrug his arm off of her.

"Oh i'm sorry that I'd rather not take a adventure to somewhere that could lead to all of us drowning considering how bad the currents are." Harvest said to him with a glare, Gabes face falling as he noticed the distressed look on her face.

"She's right, it's extremely risky." Logan nodded along with her.

"Guys, just stop. Scot you said it yourself, you don't want it to look like a cheap home made film, right?" Kinsey asked as she looked down at Scot.

"Okay unless someone has a better idea, I vote sea cave." Gabe spoke, cutting Scot short as he looked around at everyone.

"Alright, sea caves. Let's do it." Scot shrugged as Harvest rolled her eyes, leaving the room with a loud push of the door.

"Harvest! Wait! Just, wait!" Gabe called out as he chased her out of the school.

"Kinda in a rush, gotta go stock up on goggles and oxygen tanks." Harvest said sarcastically to him while giving a fake smile as he sighed and rounded to stand in front of her.

"I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have taken Kinsey's side when I saw how uncomfortable it made you. I just... this film is starting to mean a lot to me. I want it to do good." he said to her with a nod, looking down at her as she sighed.

"I know, I know i'm sorry. Just... you knowing about the whole key thing is already dangerous enough. Going down to a cave that's literally known for drowning isn't exactly what I had in mind when I said I wanted to keep you safe." Harvest explained as he cracked a small smile at her words.

"I figured, lucky for you I like the rush of danger. No need to worry about me, unless you're worried about something else?" he asked as Harvest sighed and looked away.

"You can tell me." he informed her with a nod, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Water, big bodies of it put me on edge." she explained while running a hand through her red locks.

"How come?" he asked as his chocolate eyes scanned her face for a exact reaction.

"It's a long story, let's just say it ends with me being young and not knowing how to swim." she said as he sucked in a breath and nodded.

"Ah, I see. Well, if it makes you feel any better... you could hold my hand. If you're cool with doing that infront of our friends." he shrugged as she gave a akward grin up at him.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see, for now though... i think it'll be okay." she explained, holding her hand out as his locked with hers quickly while walking off.

••••••

logan's parents liking harvest>

also, for everyone asking... i'm well aware how to show ended. i have added this in to go with the PLOT, thank you .

i've said it once so i'll say it again... i love them even though i definitely shouldn't.