50 ♪ No problem anymore

"We have a condition though." Mrs. Park said.

"No sleeping in one room." Mrs. Zhong added, smiling sheepishly.

The boys unknowingly frowned but agreed considering at least they'll be together for the rest of the time.

"Now you all just spend the night here and I'll be off to make food. Help me Zhong."

"I have a name Park." Mrs. Zhong said with fake offence and both the moms laughed after that.

After dinner the parents ended up letting the boys stay at one room while Chenle's parents used the room Chenle used to stay at.

___

Jisung and Chenle entered Jisung's room hand in hand.

"I still can't believe they accepted us and then made plans for us to stay together." Jisung said sitting on his bed.

"They wouldn't have if you didn't act like a crybaby." Chenle teased and walked into the bathroom leaving Jisung puzzled.

___

Chenle came out of the bathroom after a while but didn't see Jisung anywhere so he called for him.

But no one responded. "This boy, never responds to me when I call him ugh." He said sounding annoyed, sitting on the bed.

Suddenly he was pulled backwards and Jisung quickly (and being careful) sat on his stomach, holding Chenle's hands on either side of his head.

"What the fuck?"

_ _ _

Published: 06-03-2020
Words: 227

Published: 06-03-2020Words: 227

Some JohnTen content--