42 ♪ Casual

"So why were you two absent yesterday?"

"I could ask the same for you two." Chenle spoke giving them a blank face.

The next day, the four of them sat in the cafeteria.

Jaemin rolled his eyes. And Jeno chuckled.

Jisung then pulled Chenle too close to him which resulted the other boys to stare at them questioningly.

"What!" Chenle asked.

They said nothing.

Chenle rolled his eyes, "He confessed."

"About." Jeno asked being a bit clueless.

Which resulted to Jaemin hitting his head, "As in a... love confession?"

"Now you are the one to ask." Jeno pouted at jaemin and Jaemin sweetly smiled at him.

Chenle fake gagged at Jaemin's act and then looked at his lap sighing.

Everyone was silent.

"Hey now don't make a big deal out if it." Jisung said getting annoyed at the situation.

"U-uh yeah okay." The other couple spoke.

"Aren't you happy Jaemin?" Chenle asked looking at the boy.

Jaemin then gave him comforting smile and said, "As long as you are happy, I am too."

"Now don't be cheesey with my boyfriend." Jisung spoke, emphasizing the 'my'.

"Yeah you are my boyfriend Jaemin." Jeno added in the same way as Jisung.

The other two laughed.

"But before that Jaemin and I are best friends so we are used to these words." Chenle said, "And you guys should be too." He added sternly, "Because we ain't gonna leave you guys." He smiled.

"Good to know." Jisung wrapped his arm around Chenle's shoulder, kissing him in the cheek and Chenle smiled.

Now it was Jaemin's turn to fake gag and Jeno's to laugh at that.

_ _ _

Published: 03-02-2020
Words: 280

Published: 03-02-2020Words: 280

He CUTE