36 ♪ Being cupid?

They were casually chatting except Jaemin still being flushed and stuttering often.

"So this is the boy you live with huh?" Chenle spoke, looking at Jaemin. Everyone heard and looked at him.

Jaemin nodded in return again, "I told you then."

Chenle had an evil smile on his face.

"So Jeno... hyung."

"Yeah!"

Jaemin looked at Chenle, trying to decipher what the boy was up to.

"What do you think about Jaemin?"

Jeno thought about what to say, "Uhh he's nice, very nice, very concerning and very friendly." He smiled at jaemin normally, not knowing his impact on the other.

Jaemin blushed more.

"Any thing else?" Chenle inquired again.

Jisung was watching the ordeal with amusement, fully understanding what was going on.

"Uhh I don't know what you are trying to get out of me, but I'll be honest, he's a loveable person in and out."

"Hmm." Chenle hummed.

The table was quiet for a while.

"Just confess already you dumbass." Chenle said to Jaemin, who looked at him in disbelief, Jeno also had a surprised look on his face. "At least try."

Jaemin was now fuming but Jeno called the boy so the two looked at each other.

Chenle rolled his eyes and said, "Fucking procrastinators, if you don't like Jaemin back I'll make you go bald and draw on your head with permanent marker."

Jeno looked at Chenle and laughed, "I do like him, a lot actually, thanks Chenle. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have the guts to say it this early."

"Be ready for your funeral Zhong Chenle." Jaemin muttered looking at Chenle.

Jisung then stood up and grabbed Chenle's hand, "Uh we'll leave you guys now though there's not much time left but yeah bye." And he excused themselves from there, a laughing and happy Chenle being dragged by a smiling Jisung.

_ _ _

Published: 01-03-2020
Words: 314

Published: 01-03-2020Words: 314