The target

[???]

"Is it ready?" Someone said "No not yet. Just a little bit more fixing." Someone said "Patient is a must not to rush." Someone said "Father. We are still working on this one. May I ask that the board bring the Deathclaw?" Someone said "No Doctor Ayo. The Deathclaw will be our test. We will send them to our new Coursers." Father said "Knowing that her final stage is complete. Were done." Someone said "Good. Thank you Clayton for the repairs." Ayo said "Thank you Doctor Ayo. I will be on my way back to my studies." Clayton said "It's time to wake up X5-01 I open my eyes to see two men. "X5-01 how do you feel?" Father said "I feel strange Sir." I said "You will get use to the upgrade we have given you X5-01. Do you remember what your job is to do?" Ayo said "To recapture our lost synths with any means necessary." I said "Good can you pick up anything?" Ayo said holding a pen. I look at his hand and pick it up. "Good. She still remembers." Father said "Can you stand?" Ayo ask I see them back up to let me stand. "Good. X5-01 we have a different job for you to do." Ayo said "What is the mission I will not fail." I said I see Ayo smile and look at The Father. "We need you to go and inject this in a Daethclaw. It's name is (y/n). We need to test it with the evolve of it's body. Stay as long as you can for it to from. Can you do that?" Ayo ask "Yes Sir." I said "Good. Get your uniform on. You have a test to find." Ayo said leaving me with the Father. "X5-01. I need to tell you before you go. Make sure you do not kill the Deathclaw. We need to study it. If you need to retreat you can. As soon you get your uniform on head to the Bio Labs to get started for your mission." Father said "Yes Sir." I said "Good. I will not waste any more of your time." Father said leaving. I get my uniform on and head to the Bio lab. "Doctor Holdren." I said "Ah there you are X5-01. How are you feeling?" Clayton ask "I am feeling fine Doctor Holdren. Do you have the test that I am required to do my mission?" I ask "Yes I do. Here you go. But I would be careful out there X5-01 Your next mission is to talk to Doctor Madison Li at the Advanced Systems for your new gun they made for you." Clayton said "I will Sir. Thank you Doctor Holdren." I said "Good luck." Clayton said I left the Bio lab to the Advanced Systems "Doctor Li?" I ask "Hello again 35-01 you did a good job on your test." Madison said "Thank you Doctor. I belive you have my weapon ready. I begin my mission." I said "Yes here. And just before I give you it. We do not want the Deathclaw dead. We want it still alive. Good luck X5-01." Madison said "Thank you Doctor Li I will not fail you." I said I left the Advanced Systems teleport out to the last known location of my target. "This is X5-01 ready to head out." I said I feel the partials of the warp transport me where I need to be. High in the building to see the Deathclaw and 3 men with it. I start to aim my gun at her neck. I see her turn her head for a good spot and fire. "Ow, What the? AH! *Grrr*" I hear it in pain "(Y/N)!? WHAT'S WRONG!?" One of them said "HEY SHOW YOUR SELF!" One of them moved up "Nate move away from her." Someone said I start to move to get a better look.

[(y/n) pov]

I feel my skin burning. My head hurt's. My body is stretching "Back away! *Grr* My Arms are!" I stop and scream to feel my under my arms skin rip open to extra arms my tail was growing longer my horns were growing longer. My body was growing taller. "AHHH *Roar*!" I roar out and I lay down feeling the cold grown. I slam my fist on the gown to feel the pain. "(y/n)?" Nate ask "Hmm Nate? What happen." I ask "Whoa..." Deacon said "What ever happen to you. Any fucking thing has another thing coming for them." John said I start to stand up and feel much more taller. "Fuck my head hurts." I said I look at my hands to see the got longer. "What the hell happen?!" I ask "Hmm wait what is this?" Nate said picking up a injector. "I think we found it." John said "Wow. Four arms that is awesome! Man I knew you were going to be awesome!" Deacon said "Four?" I ask I look at my arms to see an extra pair. "What? Nate what am I going to do now?" I ask "We need to tell Elder Maxson..." Nate said Oh god Max what am I going to do now. "We need to go now!" I said "Were with you." John said I feel my through on fire I start to roar out to see fire come out. "Holy shit..." John said "Now that is a real DragonClaw." Deacon said "Come on let's go." Nate said I nod and we head off to the airport.

[X5-01 pov]

Well well I have seen enough that it was a successes. "This is X5-01 Returning back to the Institute." I said I feel the energy move again to see Doctor Ayo and Doctor Li with the Father "Welcome back X5-01 was it complete?" Ayo said "Yes. The Deathclaw has changed. It breath fire grown lager. I feel like it will grow wings if I go out again." I said "Well I think we have a few more thing to add to the test subject." Ayo said "Give it time." Madison said "Agree we need to stay low for the right moment." Father said I nod my head "Any more Missions?" I ask