Sandeul:
Byul?

Baro:
How do you know?

Sandeul:
You are at RBW dumbass.
If you at Jellyfish, it would be Ken.

Ken:
Hahaha look at Deul-ie go.
Wait! I heard party?!
We have to celebrate this.

Hani:
Guys, Byul is super busy.

Ken:
Ahhh, come on.
It's your bday too, Byul-ah
We all should meet.

Sandeul:
I'm free at 23, 27, 29, 30 nights

Baro:

Ken and I are free from 20

Hani:
I got 3 days off from 25

Byul:
27 it is.
My treat.

'Can I go?' My inner thoughts made me let out a big sigh, guessing maybe she didn't want to meet me anytime soon. I really want to meet her, I want to look at her gleaming face. My heart ached again.

My phone vibrated once more.

Byulyi:
How about you, Jin?

I took a deep breath and typed.

Jin:
I will come.

.
.
.

It was a cold Monday, with clouds and snow all over Seoul. I arrived at the place, seeing a big restaurant we used to hang out together. It brought a lot of memories when we were still young and carefree.

I saw her, sitting alone waiting for us while playing on her phone. She got her smile so big when looking at that phone, making me wonder who she was texting.

"Hey..."

She looked at me and I saw a glimpse of her chat buddy. It filled with a lot of stickers and cheerful emoji. I looked away, not wanting to continue seeing those.

"Ah, you're here. Please sit down."

Although she still trying to speak casually with me, I can hear jer awkwardness and politeness in her tone. All of those flirts and song she used to sing for me from the same mouth, where did it all go?

"How are you, Jin-ah? We didn't see each other since you said you never want to see me again." She chuckled, never knew that her words stabbed me to the very core of my soul.

"I never said that."

I said something worse.

She laughed once again. "Yeah, I know. I'm just joking."

I handed her a bouquet of flowers and a box of gift. She smiled. "Thank you."

"You are welcome. Happy birthday, Byul-ah."

She smiled and took the flowers and smell it. After that she opened my gift in excitement, her eyes dilated in joy as her hands unwrapped it impatiently. It was a bracelet. She put it right away in her hands and showed it off to me. "This is so beautiful. Thank you."