//Who are you?//

(Todoroki's POV)

I looked at the hero killer. 

"and now, let me finish what I came here to do." he started walking up to Iida and held up his blade. 

"goodbye, you fake hero." 

"DON'T...DON'T DO IT!" at that moment lighting came in. it was so fast I couldn't see it. at one moment, the hero killer stain was ready to kill Iida right in front of my eyes. and in the next, he was smashed to the wall. I was in shock. 

'w-what just happened.'  

I looked up to see a guy. he had a hoodie on, all I could see was his back. the hero killer stood up and looked furious at the guy. 

"This is a pain in the ass." he took out to blades and charged straight to the guy. the guy just stood there waiting for the hero killer to come. 

'dodge, what the hell is he doing.' but what I didn't expect was that when the hero killer was close the guy was already behind him. this guy is fast. 

(Third POV)

the mysterious guy was already ahead of the hero killer. he was behind him and kicked him away. hero killer quickly stood up. and looked at the guy.

"you're strong. I guess I can't underestimate you." the guy chuckled.  underestimate 

"oh, it wouldn't be smart of you to underestimate me. hero killer stain."  the mysterious guy took out to dark green balls. he through them both on the ground and they exploded and green smoke spread out. before the hero killer could do anything the mysterious guy was behind him and knocked him down one and for all. 

he took out some fancy handcuffs and used it to capture the hero killer. when he was done the smoke disappeared and it was all clear. 

the two boys looked at the mysterious guy with amusement. they were shocked that the guy could take down the villain that many pro hero's hadn't managed to capture. 

the guy scratched his neck and looked down at the hero killer. 

"damn, was that all it took. one little brain and you were done." he looked around just to see the two students and the pro hero looking at him in shock. 

he awkwardly started laughing and mumbling some words. 

todoroki: "w-who are you?" the boy stopped. and took off his hood. and looked at us. 

the boys looked at him and they could see his eyes. his left eye was white while the other was green. he freckles and his hair were green and messy. 

"Me. oh, I'm the hero called Hero D. nice to meet ya." all three of them looked in shock. how come the number two hero is here. wasn't he supposed to be in America was all they could think. 

the boy's managed to move again. and stood up. 

hero D: "are you guys ok?"

Iida: "yes thanks to you Hero D." he smiled and started lifting the hero killer that was unconscious. 

(Todoroki's POV)

I have only heard of the number 2 hero by the people in the class. they said that he was a powerful hero. and the rumours are true the hero D is amazing the way he took of such a powerful villain without help is amazing.

I watched him carry the hero killer out of the alley we were right behind him. 

"what are you doing in Japan," I asked. he side glanced at me. 

"I was hearing news about a villain killing over 20 heroes. so I was gonna stop the hero killer before anyone else got hurt. but I was expected a little more fight in the guy. oh well. less job for me I guess."  

"well thank you Hero D, you saved us there if it weren't for you we would probably be dead by now," Iida said. 

"no sweat I was just doing my job. but can you explain what you two were doing in the alley? it isn't safe out here." I looked at Iida he looked down in shame. he really must be blaming himself for this. 

"t-the hero killer injured my brother, he got paralyzed from the waist and down. I was outraged and all I could think of was to get my revenge on the hero killer that took my brothers future away." Hero D stopped and turned around. 

he walked closer to Iida. 

"Listen I know how it feels to have to see someone's dream go down. or to feel hatred to words people. but getting your revenge by trying to kill someone is not the solution trust me." Iida looked down and back up at Hero D. he nodded and thanked him. 

we kept on walking and talking to the hero.