//Internship-part 1//

(Katsuki's POV)

the day went by and we all were in class again waiting for the damn teacher to come and start. when he finally arrived he told us that we would have something called an internship. everyone was excited. I really didnt care. when I heard that some of the students had gotten many requests I wasn't surprised that I got a lot. and I, of course, picked the best of the best. 

Beast Jeanist. 

he accepted it and I was ready for the week. I really didn't care about where the hell everyone was going. but we still had boring classes like boring training. I don't mind training since I can improve my quirk. 

I was so bored with the classes. it's not that I was bad at any of it. I was one of the top students. 

the week went by and it was time to separate our ways and go to our internship. 

(Todoroki's POV)

I really don't want to choose the damn bastards internship to go to but I want to see how the number 3 hero works. so I will go to my father endeavour's agency and work with him. it's sucks. I walked close by iida and Uraraka. I heard the news about Iida's brother Ingenium being paralysed from the neck and down. he is in hospital after fighting the new villain called Hero killer. he had killed over 20 Pro hero's, and ever since the news Iida has been acting weird. I can see it in his eyes. 

but we both went our ways and got ready for the internship. 

(Iida's POV)

I will get my revenge on the Hero killer Stain. I have been figuring his next place where he will show up. I will not let him go after what he did with my brother. he will pay, he will pay with his life. that will I make sure of. I choose the internship close to XX. since I know that the hero killers next move will be in the city of XX. 

I will find you Hero killer and when I do you will know the name of the hero Ingenium for the rest of your life. 

(Di di's POV)- that's me by the way.

with katsuki going to best jeanist and Iida going to the internship with XX, cause of his hunger for revenge and todoroki with his father the internship was ongoing. 

every day was hard work and the student of 1-A learned more of how the real Pro heros works out in the field and what they do every day, most of the time it was just patrolling and letting the people know that the pro heros was there. but then the 4th day of the internship. the chaos started. 

the league of villains had brought some nomu's out and was making chaos in the city. while that happened Iida ran to where the chaos didn't find place, where there where fewer people, where no one would go. and he was right the hero killer stain was there. 

he meets the red eyes of a killer. his vision was gone all he could see was the hatred of the hero killer the man that took everything from his brother. the brother he looked up to the brother he was proud to have.

"I'll kill you for what you did to my brother the Hero killer stain."