I respected her decision to stay behind but as my closest sibling, I missed her presence a lot. Although we kept in touch between my classes and social life as well as hers, it was different.

"It's fine, I totally understand." I told her as my eight year old brother, Tobe, barreled down the stairs and straight into me, his short frame only stopping at my stomach. "Hey buddy!" I exclaimed as I picked him up. I noticed he felt a bit more weighty than he was before I left and I was happy for that.

Tobe had a strange dislike for food and didn't like eating at all. I always had to force him to finish his food and not play with it because I wanted him to add a little flesh. He was one skinny lad, even for his age.

I put him back on the ground. "You're now a big boy." I said as I rubbed his head.

"Mommy says I'm almost 40kg." He informed me, his face filled with pride at that fact. I laughed at his animated expression.

"That's very good. I missed you, buddy."

"I missed you too." He said as he wrapped his small arms around my waist but pulled away almost immediately and looked up at me. "Did you get me any presents?" He asked.

"Of course I did. Lots." I told him.

"Really?" His eyes lit up.

"Yes." I began but got cut off by Kamsy.

"But he would give them to you later. Let him rest for now. Okay?" She asked him sounding so much like my mom that I almost laughed.

Tobe nodded his head somberly before waving at me and running off to do God knows what while Kam and I made our way upstairs.

"Your room is set and the maid will bring up your bags. Mum is still at work and dad -well you know him-, he's off on a business trip." She said with a wave of her hand. I wasn't surprised at that information. "Would you like to eat after showering, or do you want to rest first?"

"I'll be right down. I'm tired but we work on the same time in London as you know, so I'm not sleepy yet."

She nodded. "Alright. I'll leave you to it then." Kam said as she moved to leave but paused at the door and looked back at me. "It's good to have you home."

I gave her a grin. "It's good to be back."

As soon as she left, I crashed on the bed, the fatigue of the day finally setting in. I ended up sleeping for two hours, but what actually seemed like thirty minutes, before getting up, taking a shower and heading down. One look outside and I could tell it was evening. My thought was confirmed when I checked the clock which said it was twenty-three minutes past six.

I headed to the kitchen and it was empty except for a lady that stood in front of the gas cooker. She immediately looked up at the sound of my footsteps and I almost couldn't believe my eyes.

The woman before me was one who I know but I almost couldn't recognize right about now. If not for her distinguishable facial features, I wouldn't have known who she was.

Nara is the daughter of our head chef, she's almost the same age as Kamsy and always had a very skinny shape that complimented her body. But the woman before me wasn't skinny. Her once tiny hips was now curved into an hourglass shape, her thighs thick and her waist small. Her once nearly non existent bosom was now a causing a strain on the chest area of her dress. And I could see all this clearly because of the tight fitting body con dress she had on.