An essay.

There's this one time I heard a human said "Naku! Wag ka talagang magsuicide! Pagtatawanan ka lang ng mga tao. Ako, tatawanan talaga kita. Parang ang bobo lang kasi, ang babaw babaw ng problema, magpapakamatay." and to be honest it never comforted me. Instead, it made me more anxious of what I should do to the point I was almost crazy thinking about it.

That time I heard it from that human, I was contemplating to do it. I was thinking, maybe... Maybe if I'm not conscious anymore, this voices I've been hearing would stop. Maybe I could lessen their problems. I was unsure to do that until I heard those. It made me think again. However, the thought wasn't about stopping it or not doing it. Hence, it was about how pathetic I am that whatever I choose, I'm still a shame.  If I live, I live with shame. If I die, I'll live as a shameful person in their minds.

Either way, I'll still live worthless for them.

You see people, you don't know how a single person lives his/her day. You don't know how he/she wish there's somebody who can save. Yes, suicide was never a solution. But don't blame those who've already committed it. There are no small problems and there'r no big. But a problem is still a problem which may drive a single person depressed or may drive a person to succeed. Of course, we would want to choose the latter but there'r just times you'd want to give up. It's never easy to live anyways. So don't make fun of us who wants to give up. It's just like waiting for somebody to care but nobody came. That's why some chose to stop waiting.