Overhaul: Even after losing his Quirk, he has now dragged his peers into his mess....HE IS A FAILURE!!!

Geysis: Shut your mouth, birdman.

Chisaki charges forward at Geysis to kill him. Geysis summons up a fire wall only for Overhaul to cut it in two.

Then Deku appears above and throws a column of rock at Chisaki who destroys it with ease.

Both Izuku and Mikoto grabs another column of rock and tries again only for Overhaul to smash it to pieces and counters by reconstructing the broken pieces into sharp stones.

However, Izuku's iron soles protect him from the sharp edges and he proceeds to smash Chisaki's constructed sharp stones into pieces.

Seeing Izuku's simple battle style, Chisaki is not impressed.

Suddenly, Chisaki is hit by one of Sir Nighteye's Hyper-Destiny Seal manages to block it.

Sir Nighteye: Geysis protect Mirio and Eri and get them out of here.

Geysis: Wait...what about you?

Sir Nighteye turned to Overhaul.

Sir Nighteye: I'll face him alone.

Geysis: Are you crazy! You'll get killed!

Deku: Sir Nighteye...

Sir Nighteye: Go with them. That's an order.

Deku:....

Mikoto: Izuku...we have to get them out of here...

While Nighteye handles Chisaki. Izuku and Mikoto both goes to Mirio and Eri's location with his enhanced speed. Izuku remembers Shota telling him to not do anything that will leave him unable to move.

Sir Nighteye decides to take on Overhaul's new form alone.

Sir Nighteye asks about Shota's whereabouts.

Overhaul: I took an interest in that man's Erasure Quirk...My subordinates are escorting him to the meeting room.

This causes Sir Nighteye to wonder if Chisaki is afraid of having his own Quirk destroyed.

Sir Nighteye: I assumed that you had completed your Quirk Destroying bullets and used one on Mirio.

Sir Nighteye then mocks Chisaki for being afraid of Mirio's power as Chisaki creates more arms for himself to attack with using his Quirk.

Overhaul attacks again but Sir Nighteye is able to evade his attacks. Chisaki sees that Sir Nighteye's movements are familiar and assumes that he is Mirio's teacher.

Sir Nighteye thinks back to the lessons he taught Mirio and is happy as well as proud that he took his teachings to heart. In return, Sir Nighteye vows to keep him and the person whom he wants to protect out of harms way.

-Meanwhile-

Izuku and Mikoto reaches Mirio and Eri and sees that they are fine. Izuku smashes open the wall which reveals the path he along with Shota and Sir Nighteye took to get here.

Deku: Miichan...

Mikoto: Yes?

Deku: We should put distance between ourselves and Chisaki.

Mikoto: Right...Come on Mirio-Senpai...Eri-chan...

Izuku carries Eri while Mikoto helped Mirio into the pathway. Eri apologizes while Mirio looks back to see Sir Nighteye.

Mirio: Sir Nighteye....

-Plus Ultra-

During the battle between him and Chisaki, Sir Nighteye activated his Foresight Quirk.