Story to tell

Y/n's P.O.V
⚠️Smut does occur at a certain point⚠️

I woke up thinking everything was a dream but it wasn't. Corey was holding me and I was faced the other way. I took Corey's arm off of me and grabbed some clothes to go shower⬇️

I get my speaker and turn on Mulholland Drive by Aryia and I didn't want to sing too loud otherwise I would probably wake up Corey. " So let go of my hand and you'll know the things we hold onto will show" then I changed the song when that went off and finished washing my body, brushing my teeth, and washing my face. I got out and got dressed and did this to my hair⬇️

Then came out the bathroom after half and hour and it was 7:15

Then came out the bathroom after half and hour and it was 7:15 . I wanted to get out today to do something like active outside. I left the bathroom to see no Corey and just grabbed my phone and he text me.

Text Messages

Corey😍: Goodmorning beautiful, I know your not out the shower yet but I love your singing and I have things planned for us all day meet me in my room once your done, also don't dress up until dinner later❤️

Y/n: Good morning💖 and thanx

End of Text Messages

I head to Corey's room in my furry grey ugg slippers and I knock on his door he said come in and I opened the door and he was just pulling up his pants in time

Y/n- " um hey, your shirts of and you barely have on your pants"

Corey- " it's fine, you don't have to look...if you want to tho you could..." He walked towards me lifts my chin up and kisses me softly and then I pull away slowly smiling. " So I have plans for you young lady, and you might wanna put on some old sneakers for your piggies. Also, at 6 we will be going out to dinner since we couldn't the other day and it going to be great But it's only is 2 going to dinner, the boys have a surprise for you that requires you to be gone all day. " I laughed a little and blushed as I sat there on the edge of his bed.

Y/n- " I feel like a princess and I think I like it." I smiled alot💀

Corey- " you are and wanna go get breakfast at Denny's or ih-

Y/n- " IHOP IHOP YESSS OMG YES PLEASE ITS MY FAVORITE PLACE!!!" Corey's eyes were so big but he also had a smile, I think I might have overreacted but I haven't hate yet so yea.

Corey- " oh my gosh, well I guess that's where we are going then. I'm paying for everything all day btw babygirl." I go grab my purse with my lip gloss wallet and mini perfume and phone and portable charger since Corey said I'd be gone all day and changed into my black Chuck Taylor's. We got in the car and I was so happy I played my fav songs cus I was in a good mood today and I love that feeling I'd love to be like this every single day. I played Floating by Alina Baraz & Khalid and I started singing and Corey nodded his head and said "Sing that shit girl!" And then called down a lil bit by listening to alright by logic my all time fav rapper ft big Sean. After 30 mins we made it to IHOP and he parked his Dodge charger. We walked in it was a old couple and a family in the front. Corey and I said near the back for more privacy , I made my decision on what I wanted. A waiter came to us and I looked at his name tag and it said John.