[cancer (A)]

Nishinoya, shook, unable to move. He had been diagnosed with cancer. To make it worse it was a uncureable one as well. He walks out of the office seeing his friends. You were there as well. You. Brought the entire team because you were all going somewhere after his appointment. He was looking down. You looked at him worriedly.
"NOYA whats-"

"I-" He started. "I got diagnosed with an uncureable cancer..." He said out loud. You froze. "N-noya" You stumbled up to him. Hugging him tightly crying. He gripped your shirt tightly. The team was still in shock. It hit them very hard to know their loveable little libero wasn't going to last long. Tanaka walked over to the two of you hugging you both. "Dont leave us alone noya" He mumbled crying. Noya, cried harder.

---

The car ride home was silent. You were trying to hold in anymore tears . Nishinoya had his head on your lap as Daichi drove the car. Hinata looked at your saddened face and looked down hugging you. "It's ok...let's be happy while we still have him"
Y

ou nodded with a sniffle. You softly felt through his dark brown locks. 'Don't go to soon ' she thought as noya was fast asleep.

---
Okay I know this one was short...do you want a continuation orr nah?