[tic tok (f)]

You looked at my phone setting it down on the floor. Your big karasuno sweater in the way of the camera as you set it down. Your volleyball uniform was coverd slightly but you could still  see it.

3

2

1

Why don't you say so?
you put your arms in a x motion and swung them up like a ghetto girl scratching her weave.
Didn't even notice!no punches left to roll it
You punched the air and started rolling your arms in fast motion as your arms were going slow.
You've got to keep you focus
You stopped your slow motion taking your hand like a camera on focus.
It's been awhile since you! Fell in lovvvee
and laughed slightly when the song ended. You watched  ended. You watched your tik tok and put a filter on it.

---------------------
I'm at volley black practice again
I'm probably gonna get questions
On what the hell I was doing.. Oh well..|
-------------
|                ●     |
|           - ■-     |
|                ■     |
|              /   \   |
-------------

Posted!

---------------------

Since you were also a good volleyball player you had about 1k followers. As you turned around hinata and nishinoya jumped up at you. "Y/n-chann! What we're you doing" They put their arms around your shoulder. "Here look" You showed them a video of you dancing.

I'll be your one up girlll! So as we jump up super high! High up in sky!

They watched with stars in their eyes."You can dance so well y/n!"You blushed scratching your cheek. "I wouldn't say that well" Nishinoya grabbed your phone running off with it looking at your videos. "HEY WAIT-" You were  chasing him. He laughed. You also posted volleyball tips on their as well. Since you were a pretty good volleyball ball player. What they didn't know was that other volleyball teams had accounts. Like aobajosai. Okiwa had a account which you followed. Sugawara had a account and had a lot of followers as well. As nishinoya looked at the videos a certain one caught his eye.

HEY! Raindrop, drop top

that one looked fun to him. "Y/n! Y/n! Let's do this one!" You looked suprised.  "I need another person to do it." The rest of the team was wondering what the commotion was. "What's all the ruckus?" Daichi asked. You looked at him. "Nishinoya and Hinata found out I had a tic tok account and now they want to do a tic tok dance but for this one I need another person " I said. Sugawara chuckled. "Okay I'll help" They looked suprised. "Senpai what?!" Hinata said. "Oh sugawara is good at these see" It started off with you pushing him into the camera with both of you laughing.

I'm feeling good. Like I should

Kayegama and hinatas eyes sparkled. You and sugawara were always really close it wasnt very surprising to see that he was out your house to do this. In your backyard.  "I wanna do one" The team said. Tsukishima looked the other way. "Idiots " I grabbed his arm. "Now you have no choice your doing this one with me!"

Just another one champion sound yeah Estelle were bout to get down. Who the hottest in the world right now distant town in London town

"No way in hell" He said trying to walk away.  "Yes way"

3

2

1

just another one champion sound
And you started the dance as to which tsuki had to follow and do it as well. You laughed and he tsked. "You did well!" The team giggled and looked at tsukishima. "I want all of us to do this one!"

Baby come give me something oh! Ohhh oh. Baby come give me something oh! Ohh oh. Oh woahh. Cause I can't stop loving you yeah!

They nodded in agreement.

3

2

1

Baby come give me something oh!
Y/n went first. Elbow jabbing your arms out and shimming then clapping. Nishinoya followed. Then tanaka. Then hinata. Then kaeygama.  The Yamaguchi. And then daichi and sugawara. When finished they crowded around your phone as you typed.

---------------------

This one is staring my best friends >:)..|
-------------
|                ●     |
|           - ■-     |
|                ■     |
|              /   \   |
-------------

Posted!

---------------------

You wrote. And then proceeded to posted it. "We should probably get back to practicing before coach gets here" I said. They nodded in agreement.just then coach Ukai walked in.

-Time skip-

You were scrolling through your phone as you walked with your team mates to get meat buns. You went to the new video section and started recording. "Koushi-kuunnn say hi!" He waved at the camera with his signature smile. Nishinoya jumped into the camera along with hinata. "Hello!" You giggled. Letting go of record you guys bought your meat buns.you turned to selfie mode going over near kiyoko and kaeygama.  "Hello!" The two naturally good looking people waved back. As you switcged camera modes, you looked at tsukishima pointing the camera twoards him and yamaguchi. "Oya Oya oya" you said like bokuto. Tsukishima looked away. Yamaguchi smiled at you send waved. "Point your camera somewhere else!"

"Twoards my three beauties over here" Asahi, daichi, and tanaka looked up. "Say hi to the camera!" They laughed waving. You changed the camera to selfie mode. You bit into your meat bun and ended the video. Eating it to the part where you smiled in  the face came you added. Them my babies and a into no body gonna touch em!  You giggled and posted it.

"I've been blessed " You sighed happily walking with your team. Down the hill to the train station.