𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

March 4th 3:05 pm

Unknown: y/n ??

You: who is this ?

Unknown: it's me Mirio
Unknown: tamaki gave me your number

You: oh heyy

You changed unknowns name to Mirio

Mirio: listen I really need your help but don't tell Tamaki anything

You: ok

Mirio: wow that was easy
Mirio: I could've been asking you to help me hide a body and you just agreed
Mirio: but guess what today is 😳

You: uhhh idk

Mirio: it's Tamaki's birthday you dummy
Mirio: some girlfriend you are

You: sHUtuP
You: I'm not his girlfriend
You: yet (unsent message)

Mirio: did you unsend something ???

You: nah
You: anywhoo how can I help

Mirio: you're gonna help me host a surprise party for him

You: why didn't you tell me sooner ? Do we even have enough time????

Mirio: of course we will
Mirio: I need you to get a cake and uhh some decorations and a present of course
Mirio: OH and a card

You: I'm doing all the work
You: what are you even doing ??

Mirio: I'm making sure he gets there
Mirio: anyways meet me at this address at around 5
Mirio: (insert address)

You: where even is that ?

Mirio: my house duhh

You: ok who is gonna be there
You: and I'm getting Mina to help me

Mirio: ok that's fine
Mirio: it's just gonna be Me, Nejire, you, and Mina I guess
Mirio: you know he would have a stroke if it was too many people
Mirio: ok I should get going
Mirio: remember don't tell him NOTHING

"Dude guess what" I tell Mina who was sitting across from me on my bed, today we had a break from school and we spent most of the day in my room watching TV. "What?" She asked. "Today is Tamakis birthday and we're helping Mirio plan the party so get up" I say while dragging her off the bed.

"Wait really? This should be fun" she says. "So we need to get a cake, card, decorations, and a present. That shouldn't be too hard to get" I tell her. "Wait.... I just remembered something, I'm B R O KE"

"We can put our money together" Mina says while dumping out her wallet on the floor. "Ok I have ummm 42 dollars"
I walk to my dresser and pull out a bunch of crumbled dollars. "And I have 5 dollars and 37 cent"

"I just realized Mirio is probably making us do everything because he didn't wanna spend the money.....lil shi- ugh whatever let's just get dressed quickly so we can head out" I whine.

~

Mina was holding a vanilla cake and I was carrying a bag full of cheap decorations and a card from the dollar tree, we decided it would be best to save the most money for the present. "Ok we just need to pick out a present" I tell her as we walk down the sidewalk. "look let's get one from there" Mina points at a store a couple feet away from us. "Yuh we should look in there"

We step inside and walk down random isles looking at random things. "You think he would like this?" Mina says while holding up a pair of socks. " Haha very funny" I continue looking until my eyes wonder onto a pretty bracelet that was decorated with light blue butterflies. "Look" I hold it up and show Mina.

"Do you think he would want a.....bracelet?" Mina ask. "Eh why not I mean it's cute" she nods her head and we walk to the cash register to pay for the item.

"Aww man now all we have is 4 dollars left" Mina groans as we exit the store. I put Mirio's address in my gps, surprisingly it wasn't that far away. after about 5 minutes Mina and I were at his front door steps. I knock a couple times before the door swings opened and we are greeted by a girl with light blue-ish hair. "Hi I'm guessing you're Nejire ?" I ask. "Yup come in Mirio told me you guys were coming he'll be back shortly he went to get Tamaki" she explained ecstatically.

We walk in and see a table of food with a couple presents spread out on the floor. Mina puts the cake in the middle of the table. "I was so surprised when Mirio told me about you, Tamaki is the last person I'd expect to have a girlfriend" she says. Mina begins laughing and I nervously rub the back of my neck. "We're not dating...we should start putting up the decorations" I say trying to change the topic while pulling some out of the bag I was holding. "You're right" Nejire says while smiling.

Not before long everything was set up and the room was decorated with colorful banners and confetti. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I check my recent notification.

Mirio: we almost there get ready- 5:55pm

"Guys they're almost here" I get up and turn the lights off. All three of us quickly run behind a couch. The doorknob jiggles as someone tries to open it with a key, the lights are flicked on and we all jump up.

"SURPRISE!!!"

Fan art by http.emilyyx on Instagram <3

emilyyx on Instagram <3