𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"MINA I NEED YOUR HELP" I yell before basically breaking down her door. She quickly lifted her head and glared at me. "Uhhhhhh"

"I'll explain everything just come with me" I lead her to my room. "Ok Ok Ok so remember that strange dude I was texting and shit..." I wait for her to nod her head so I can continue. "Ok I met him....and we're going somewhere today and I need your h-"

"YOU WHAT-" she screamed. "YOU MET THE STRANGER AND YOURE GOING WITH HIM SOMEWHERE WHEN DID YOU-"

"wAiT let me finish" Finally I silence her and explain everything, even the part were we met him on multiple occasions without even knowing. not leaving out a single detail.

"Ok do you understand now?" I ask her wants I'm done. "Yehhh it's almost like......a weird love story"

"Trust me it's nothing like that he likes me as a friend"

"mmmhmmm keep telling yourself that, anyways what did you need help with again?" She asks. "FRICK I forgot what time is it?" She pulls her phone out her pocket. "Its 4:30, why?"

"IM SUPPOSED TO BE MEETING HIM AT 5 AND IM NOT EVEN DRESSED THATS WHAT I NEEDED HELP WITH" I scramble off my bed and start throwing random things out the closet looking for something to wear.

"Where are you guys going?" Mina asks. "I'm taking him to the park like a picnic I already made the food and everything"

"Okay than you should wear something casual I have the perfect thing wait right here" she says before leaving. While shes gone I began fixing my hair until it's in my favorite hairstyle. After about fifteen minutes she comes back. "What took so long, we meet in like 20 more minutes?"

"My rooms junkie so it took me a while to find everything anyways heres what I'v got" she layed out a jean skirt and long sleeve black shirt. "I cant wear that it might get chilly" I protest.

"A hoe never gets cold" she says "anyways put on a pair of black shoes to match

I change into the cloths she gave me and throw on my shoes. I grab everything I need before I jog out the room. "Wait I'm coming too" Mina says while following behind me. "what- no...no you're not" I stop walking and face her.

"Why do you think I got dressed up too?" I was in such a rush that I didn't even realize that she was fully dressed as well wearing Jeans and a light yellow shirt.

"Oh my g- is that why you took so long?" I ask. "Yup if I would of told you then you wouldn't of let me come"

"I'm STILL not letting you come" I whisper yell at her and continue walking. "Either I'm coming or we're both not going, what if hes a uhhh I don't know a serial killer or something"

"Trust me he wouldn't be able to hurt me even if he tried hes like a butterfly." I say while continuing walking until I make it outside.

I see Tamaki standing beside a tree and start walking over to him. As I got closer I saw another figure standing on the other side of the tree. Its the other guy, the one we ate lunch with. Why is he here?

"Hi" I greet them both. "Hey y/n" Tamaki nervously says. "It's nice to meet you again, I'm Mirio if you don't remember" the tall blond says while shaking my hand. "Is it ok if I tag along with you guys he was way too nervous to go on his o-" Tamaki gives him a look causing him to stop talking. I'm guessing he told him about me just like I told Mina about him.

"YUHHH!! that would be fine" Mina calls out as she jogs over to us. "I'm coming as well" she says before sticking her tongue out at me.

I sigh and Tamaki and I exchange a nervous smile.

A/n: beautiful fan art by @/ Emily_jewel_rose on instagram (I forgot her Wattpad username sorryy)